Distance
《距离》
Lying between the real and the imagined
在现实和梦想之间
You are a mountain flaming with red leaves,
你是红叶焚烧的山峦
Sadness and joy confounded at dusk;
是黄昏中交集的悲欢;
You are forest shadow, evening breeze
你是树影,是晚风,
And darkness on the way home.
是归来路上的黑暗。
Lying between the real and the imagined
在现实和梦想之间,
You are the wild goose keeping its promise,
你是信守约言的鸿雁
An unexpected meeting in the street;
是路上不预期的遇见;
You are delightful laughter, brilliant light,
你是欢笑,是光亮
A night capped with a show of fireworks.
是烟花怒放的夜晚。
Lying between the real and the imagined
在现实和梦想之间
You are translucent white sculpture,
你是晶莹皎洁的雕像
Deep sleep illumined by good fortune;
是幸福照临的深沉睡眼;
You are a subtle fragrance, you are flowers,
你是芬芳,是花朵,
The generosity of selfless Nature.
是慷慨无私的大自然。
Lying between the real and the imagined
在现实和梦想之间
You are a complaint without a reason,
你是来去无踪的怨嗔
Painful longing on a gloomy rainy day;
是阴雨天气的苦苦思念;
You are a cool moon, remote star,
你是冷月,是远星
The abyss too mysterious to fathom.
是神秘莫测的深渊。