吃饭:用餐和礼仪
Topic 4 This is dinner time, not lecture time.
话题四 这是晚饭时间,不是批评人的时候。
Scene 1 I could eat a horse.
场景一 我快饿死了。
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Yes, I could eat a horse.
是的,我快饿死了。
Mom, I'm hungry.
妈妈,我饿了,
Can we eat without Dad?
能先吃不等爸爸吗?
We'd better wait until Dad comes home from work.
我们最好等到爸爸下班回家吧。
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
I'm starving.
我很饿了。
Nothing special, just leftovers.
没什么特别的,就是剩菜剩饭。
But they are two days old.
但是他们已经两天了,
I'm afraid they are not safe to eat.
恐怕不能放心吃了。
加分句
吃饭前,别忘了说下面的句子给自己加分哦:
I'm hungry.
我饿了,
I could eat a horse.
能够吃得下一匹马。
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
I'm starving.
我很饿了。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 林克妈妈学英语 > 林克妈妈的听力直通车 > 正文
- Topic 4 This is dinner time, not lecture time.
- 话题四 这是晚饭时间,不是批评人的时候。
- Scene 1 I could eat a horse.
- 场景一 我快饿死了。
- Are you hungry?
- 你饿吗?
- Yes, I could eat a horse.
- 是的,我快饿死了。
- Mom, I'm hungry.
- 妈妈,我饿了,
- Can we eat without Dad?
- 能先吃不等爸爸吗?
- We'd better wait until Dad comes home from work.
- 我们最好等到爸爸下班回家吧。
- What's for dinner?
- 晚饭吃什么?
- I'm starving.
- 我很饿了。
- Nothing special, just leftovers.
- 没什么特别的,就是剩菜剩饭。
- But they are two days old.
- 但是他们已经两天了,
- I'm afraid they are not safe to eat.
- 恐怕不能放心吃了。

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: