Scene 4 Put garlic and ginger in the dishes.
场景四 在菜里放大蒜和生姜。
Mom, why are you crying?
妈妈,你为什么哭呢?
Oh, it's the onion. I'm chopping the onion.
哦,是洋葱,我在切洋葱。
Mom, why do you put garlic and ginger in the dishes?
妈妈,你为什么要在菜里放大蒜和生姜呢?
To make the dishes taste better.
为了让菜味道更好些。
I'm cooking tomato egg soup.
我在做西红柿鸡蛋汤。
Let me help you crack the egg.
我来帮你敲鸡蛋吧。
No, you will make a mess.
不,你会搞得一团糟的,
But you can help me beat the egg.
但你可以帮我打鸡蛋。
魔力句
想让妈妈同意由你来敲鸡蛋的话,就用魔力句吧:
Let me help you crack the egg.
我来帮你敲鸡蛋吧。
Let me help you beat the egg.
我来帮你打鸡蛋吧。
I won't make a mess.
我不会弄得乱糟糟的。
v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑