State your emergency.
请说明您的紧急情况。
Yes, we need help. I got us a new pet, except the grocery store guy said it wasn't, but it was a really good deal, so I brought it to my cave anyway and then it latched onto my brother, and he ran out of...
是的 我们需要帮助。我买了个宠物,杂货店的人说那不是宠物,但我觉得还挺实惠的,所以我就买下来带回了洞穴,然后它就夹住了我弟弟,然后他就跑出去...
Sir, I need you to calm down.
先生,请您冷静。
Sorry. Let me start over. How do you get crab off a polar bear? Hello? Call ended? What? She blocked me? Can they even do that?
对不起。我重新说。怎么把螃蟹从北极熊身上拿下来?你好?挂电话了?什么?她居然屏蔽我?他们怎么可以这样?
Grizz, come here. The Internet says that if we don't get this treated, it could be all swelly and infected. There might even be pus involved.
棕熊,过来。网上说如果我们不去接受治疗的话,它的伤口可能会肿胀感染的。没准还会化脓。
Is that a photo?
那是张照片吗?
No, why? ! - Aw, geez, no!
不,这什么?!- 天呐,不要!
We can't let this happen. We got to take him to the hospital ourselves.
不能让这种情况出现。我们得自己把他送到医院去。
Yeah, yeah, we'll leave right now.
对,对。赶紧动身吧。
You ready, buddy?
准备好了吗,兄弟?
No!Okay, we're leaving! Let's go, let's go!
不!好的,咱们走!快点,快点!
Oh, man.We'll fix it later.
天呐。等回来再修。
Right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的,好的。
I got it.
我来。
Okay, let's go.
快点,咱们走。
Full.
满了。
No.
上不来。
Okay, now where are we?
好的,咱们这是在哪?
Which train goes to the hospital?
哪趟车是去医院的?
The red one?
红色的?
There it is...Okay, let's move. Okay, hurry. We got to transfer on the green line. Panda, hold on.
就是那个 ...好的,咱们走。好,快点。我们要转车到绿线。熊猫,等等。
Grizz, the train's leaving. Oh!
棕熊,车要开了。哦!