Okay, we're getting close. Um, turn left here! Not much farther now. You'll be good in...huh? Grizz, grizz, stop...We lost him.
好了,越来越近了。在这左转!没多远了。你会没事...棕熊,棕熊,停... 他跟丢了。
Oh! Oh, sorry, bro.
抱歉,兄弟。
Faster. We're gonna lose him.
再快点。要跟不上他了。
Panda! I got you, man. Hey, check it out...Plastic wrap. Brother! Thank goodness...Saucy craboo? What the...where's our brother? Where did he go?
胖达!我来帮你了。嘿,看这个... 塑料膜。兄弟!谢天谢地...美螃蟹?搞什么...我们的兄弟去哪了?他去哪了?
Hello?
有人吗?
Brother? Bro?
兄弟?兄弟?
Little brother.
小弟。
Where are you?
你在哪?
Hello.
有人吗。
Man, it doesn't make sense. It's like he just took off or something.
伙计,这说不通啊。他好像突然人间蒸发了似的。
Why would he leave us? We were helping. Doesn't he want our help?
他为什么要离开我们?我们在帮忙啊。难道他不想要我们帮?
Hey, you...you were the last one to see our brother. Where did he go?
嘿,你... 你是最后见到我们兄弟的。他去哪了?
Maybe someone in there will know.
也许那里面有人知道。
Welcome. I've been expecting you, Grizzly and Panda.
欢迎光临。我一直在恭候你们,棕熊和胖达。
Huh? She knows our names.
她知道我们的名字。
So, how can I be of assistance?
有什么能效劳的?
Well, madame, our brother is lost, and this little guy was the last one to see him.
女士,我们的兄弟走丢了,最后见到他的是这个小家伙。
Ah, yes, you wish for me to see the crab's mind, eh? This I can do.
你们希望我能读取这螃蟹的记忆。这我能做到。
Uh, okay.
好吧。
Place the crustacean before us on crystal ball.
把这甲壳生物放在水晶球上。
What are you gonna do? It smells like ramen powder.
你准备怎么做?闻起来像是面粉。
Now, give me your hands.
现在,给我你们的手。
Spirits, connect me to this crab. Let me be one with this creature.
鬼神啊,让我和这螃蟹心意相通吧。让我与它合二为一。
Ah, yes. I see many things. I see something white. He's covered in fur.
没错。我看到了许多东西。我看到了白色的东西。他覆盖着毛发。
Beady eyes...Doesn't say much.
圆溜溜的眼睛 ...话不多。
That's him. Can you see where he is?
就是他。你能看到他在哪吗?
He's at a pier. He's scared and confused. Looks like he's walking toward a boat.
他在一个码头。他既害怕又困惑。看起来他在向一艘船走去。
What? A boat? W-where's he going?
什么?船?他要去哪?
Back to the place where it all started...Back to his wife, Guadalupe.
回到一切开始的地方...回到他妻子瓜德鲁佩身边。
Wait, who?
等等,谁?