Conversation 2
对话2
The metro was absolutely terrible this morning.
今天早上的地铁太糟糕了。
Oh, was there a delay?
哦,有延误吗?
No, but the train was so packed that I could barely move and it was difficult to breathe too.
没有,但是火车上太挤了,我几乎动不了,呼吸也很困难。
At every station, more people squeezed in and I got pushed further and further inside.
每到一站,就有更多的人挤进来,而我却被挤得越来越里面。
When I got to my station, I could hardly get out.
当我到站时,我几乎出不去。
Once I did get out, I was totally exhausted.
一旦我出来了,我就筋疲力尽。
That sounds like a nightmare.
听起来像一场噩梦。
Why didn't you take the bus?
你为什么不坐公共汽车?
The bus takes twice as long and it's just as crowded.
坐公共汽车要花两倍的时间,而且也一样拥挤。
Well, what's the alternative?
那还有什么选择呢?
Haven't you got a car?
你没有车吗?
I've got a driver's license, but that's all.
我有驾照,但仅此而已。
I'm saving up to buy something reasonably small and cute, but it's still a bit expensive for me and it'll take a while before I have enough money.
我正在存钱,想买一件小而可爱的东西,但对我来说还是有点贵,我还需要一段时间才能有足够的钱。
Have you thought about getting an electric motorbike?
你想过买一辆电动摩托车吗?
I considered that for maybe a minute, but honestly, I've just seen too many horrible accidents involving those dangerous monsters.
我考虑了一会儿,但说实话,我看过太多涉及这些危险怪物的可怕事故。
What about those popular share bikes?
那些流行的共享单车呢?
You could register to use one.
你可以注册使用。
Yeah, that's a possibility.
是的,有这种可能。
There are always several of those bikes out in front of our apartment complex.
我们公寓大楼前总有几辆这样的自行车。
Or you could just walk to work.
或者你可以走路去上班。
Well, it's 5 kilometers from home to the office, but you've given me a thought.
嗯,从家到办公室有5公里,但你已经提醒我了。
I could take a change of clothes and jog to work.
我可以换身衣服,然后慢跑去上班。
But at this time of year the air pollution is a real problem.
但在每年的这个时候,空气污染是一个真正的问题。
Oh, yeah, I didn't think of that.
哦,是啊,我没想到这一点。
Get a taxi if you really have to.
如果实在不行就叫辆出租车。
That's an expensive way to get to work.
那是一种很贵的上班方式。
Not if you use a ride sharing app.
如果你使用拼车软件就不会。
Good idea, I'll download one immediately.
好主意,我马上下载一个。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚刚听到的对话回答12 - 15题。
Question 12.
问题12。
What does the woman say about her subway ride?
关于她的地铁之旅,女士说了什么?
Question 13.
问题13。
Why hasn't the woman got her own car?
为什么这个女士还没有自己的车?
Question 14.
问题14。
What does the woman say about electric motorbikes?
关于电动摩托车,女士说了些什么?
Question 15.
问题15。
How was the woman going to get to work?
这位女士要怎么去上班?