He is gonna be formidable prey.
他是很可怕的猎物
This is the ultimate survival challenge.
这是终极生存挑战
Twelve celebrities are in the Costa Rican jungle, going head-to-head with the legendary Bear Grylls.
十二位名人在哥斯达黎加的丛林里 与传奇人物贝尔·格里尔斯正面交锋
Oh my God.
天哪
This is mad.
太疯狂了
If you're from the hood, you do not do challenges in Costa Rica.
如果你来自贫民区 就不会来哥斯达黎加参加挑战
Oh my God.
天哪
Are we gonna do this?
我们要这么做吗?
Jump!
跳
I survived prison.
我从监狱里存活了下来
I wanna compare that to the wild.
我想看看野外如何
How much away from Strictly can you get?
你能离《舞动奇迹》有多远?
Little bit of pee.
一点儿尿
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I've done many wild things in my life, but I've never hunted celebrities.
我这辈子干过很多疯狂的事 但还从来没有狩猎过名人
Anyone caught by Bear will be in danger of elimination.
任何人被贝尔抓住 可能就完蛋了
Tied up as well. I normally pay extra for that.
绑起来 一般我这么做是要额外付费的
Expect the unexpected.
预料不到
Terrifying.
吓死人了
I can't breathe.
我呼吸不了了
That place is like hell.
那儿简直就是地狱
There's a lot of tension in the air.
氛围很紧张
You're so grumpy every time you lose.
你太暴躁了
These celebrities won't come out of this experience the same.
经历过这些之后 这些人都会改变
You can't judge a book by its cover.
不能以貌取人啊
Do you come from a housing estate?
你是从住宅区来的吗?
Yep. Me too.
对 我也是
I've made mistakes in my life.
我犯过错
Before coming in here, I was about to go to rehab again.
来这里之前 我又要去戒毒所了
I am on quite a bit of a journey.
我经历过不少事
I'm here to learn a big lesson, and it's from the others.
我学到了很多 是别人教给我的
Cheers.
干杯
It's about overcoming and not falling down.
要克服困难 而不是失败倒下
When you're put under pressure, you rise to it.
面临压力时 要直面它
Somebody came out of me I didn't know was there.
我变成了个自己都预想不到的人
I don't think they knew what they were signing up for.
我觉得他们根本不知道自己签约了什么
No.
是的