As a species, we accept our inevitable decay, decline, and death.
作为物种 我们接受自己不可避免的衰落、腐坏和死亡
I want to argue that the opposite should be true.
我想说的是 事实应该恰恰相反
My name is Bryan Johnson.
我叫布莱恩·约翰逊
I've been spending millions of dollars creating an anti-aging protocol.
我已经花了数百万美元来制定抗衰老方案
I take 54 pills, red-light therapy, plasma exchanges, and I'm going to be injected with my first gene therapy.
我服用了54粒药丸 采用了红光疗法 血浆置换 我将接受我的第一次基因疗法注射
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
I'm trying to be on the outermost edge of possibility for the science.
我正在努力为科学做最有可能的事
We publish all of his biometric data online.
我们在网上公布了他所有的生物特征数据
Every spotlight was turned on Bryan.
所有人都开始关注起布莱恩
I think his rectum went viral.
他的直肠火了
This guy's in his own world.
这家伙活在自己的世界里
Bryan Johnson is a grifter who is trying to make a quick buck.
布莱恩·约翰逊是想赚快钱的骗子
He's clearly intending to reach as many people as possible.
很明显 他打算让尽可能多的人参与进来
The real question is what's his motivation?
真正的问题是 他的动机是什么?
I do worry about him.
我确实很担心他
I've never felt more understood by anyone than with you.
跟你在一起 我才觉得自己是被人理解的
I really want to have multiple lifetimes with my son.
我很想和我的儿子拥有多种生活
100 years is not going to be enough.
100年是不够的
What if you donate your plasma to me, I will to Dad.
如果你把你的血浆捐给我 我再捐给爸爸
It'll be this multi-generational thing.
这将是件跨越几代人的事
You guys look awesome.
你们看起来棒极了
This was an event that transcended the trial of a therapy.
这个事件超越了治疗试验
It's not science, it's just attention.
这不是科学 只是关注
It's just these rich Silicon Valley types chasing the fountain of youth.
是硅谷那些富有的人在追逐青春之泉
I'm worried for him.
我担心他
We just don't know how his body's going to react.
我们不知道他的身体会作何反应
We may walk into a future where all of us live healthier, longer.
未来 可能所有人都会活得更健康、更长久
I want to live with everything that I am.
我想长长久久地活着
So yeah, I hope you don't die.
所以 是的 我不希望你死掉