Good evening all!
大家晚上好啊!
Wow, what a crowd!
哇 人真多啊!
I don’t know why we don't use a shortcut more oft--aahh!
为啥我们不能多用用捷径啊--啊!
Who are you?
你们是谁?
My name is Ket and this is my band.
我叫凯特 这是我的乐队
I'm Antoinette. She's--what's it called again?
我是安托瓦内特 她--那叫什么来着?
An ant.
一只蚂蚁
What do you do for fun?
你平时有什么娱乐活动?
Work is supposed to be fun for me because I'm an ant.
工作对我来说应该就是娱乐 因为我是蚂蚁
The future is a state of mind.
未来是种心态
No the future is a matter of seasons.
不 未来是季节问题
There's spring, summer, autumn, winter.
有春天 夏天 秋天 冬天
No no no, spring, summer, autumn, spring, summer, autumn.
不 不 不 春天 夏天 秋天 春天 夏天 秋天
Based on the timeless fable
根据永恒的寓言故事改编
I myself shall take on the task of bringing Antoinette home and getting her back on track.
我将亲自担负起把安托瓦内特带回家 并让她重回正轨的任务
I promise you, there's no such thing as winter.
我保证 世界上根本没有冬天
It's an urban myth.
那只是城里的传说
They don't believe in houses.
他们不相信房子
None of them will survive the winter.
他们没有人能活过冬天
I've got to save them.
我得去救他们
I've never seen rain hurt anyone before.
我从来没见过雨伤害过任何人
Winter is coming. Ignore him.
凛冬将至 别理他
Make your own path
走自己的路
When you break all those rules, it can be a lot of fun.
当你打破所有规则时 会很好玩
Stop right there.
立即停下
And find your voice
找到你的声音
Don't listen to your words.
不听你说的话
Just maybe they'll listen to your song.
也许他们会听你唱的歌
Ants can't sing.
蚂蚁不会唱歌
Stick to the real world, little bug.
回到现实世界吧 小虫子
Right where she belongs.
去她该去的地方
Featuring the voices of David Henrie
由大卫·亨利
There's no one like you.
没人比得上你
And Raini Rodriguez
和莱妮·罗德里格兹配音
There is winter.
确实有冬天
The future isn't foretold.
未来不是预测出来的
It’s what you make of it.
而是你创造出来的
I believe Antoinette.
我相信安托瓦内特
Cricket and Antoinette
蟋蟀和安托瓦内特
You must really love to work out.
你肯定很喜欢健身吧
And you must really love taking flight.
你肯定很喜欢坐飞机