Gloria Dayton was a former client of mine. She was murdered.
歌洛莉亚·戴顿是我以前的客户 她是被谋杀的
This one's personal. ‘Cause that always works out well.
这是针对个人 这方法总是奏效
Somebody wants Julian to go down for Gloria's murder.
有人想让朱利安因谋杀歌洛莉亚而落马
I didn't do this.
不是我干的
Why do so many people wanna take a swing at that face?
为什么有那么多人想揍那张脸?
What can I say? I inspire strong emotions.
能说啥呢?我煽动了强烈的情绪
Let's get to work.
干活吧
Who's that guy? Some ex-cop who hates me.
那家伙是谁?某个讨厌我的前警察
Do they just take a number?
他们只是要个数字吗?
Somebody's gonna end up dead because of you.
有人会因为你死掉
Mic drop.
取下麦克风
We are walking into some very dangerous territory here.
我们正在步入非常危险的境地
Lord knows you can use some protection.
天知道你需要一些保护措施
You be careful. I mean it.
你小心点 我认真的
You're dealing with people that play a very dangerous game.
你在和那些玩危险游戏的人打交道
We're not backing down without a fight.
我们不会不战而退
This is a war, Haller, and you have to choose which side you're on.
这是一场战争 哈勒 你必须得选边站
My job is to find out information, one way or another.
我的工作就是搜寻信息 不择手段
If you go for him, you better not miss.
如果你要抓他 最好一击即中
I'm gonna find who did this. I'm gonna find him and bury him.
我要找出这是谁干的 找到他 埋了他
Mr. Haller!
哈勒