手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

西部冒险片《领地》预告片

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

We've been asking Colin Lawson for the key to go hunting.

我们一直在向科林·劳森请教打猎的秘诀

But nothing.

但一无所获

He forgot. It's still Blackfella country.

他忘了 这里还是黑人的地盘

People say everything up here is trying to kill you.

人们说这里的一切都想要了你的命

The climate. The land.

气候 土地

You learn to live with it. It makes us who we are.

你得学会与它共存 它造就了我们

What are you doing, brah?

你要干什么?

Just need to google how to land the bloody thing.

我得查查怎么降落这玩意儿

Daniel Lawson, the president of the Northern Territory Cattlemen's Federation, has died.

北领地牧民联合会主席丹尼尔·劳森去世了

You knew him? Yeah. That's my uncle.

你认识他?是的 他是我叔叔

Marianne Station, the world's largest cattle station.

玛丽安站 世界上最大的养牛场

Us Lawsons. We've been here generations.

我们劳森 世世代代都在这里

I've spent the past two decades of my life trying to keep Marianne Station afloat.

二十年来 我一直在努力维持玛丽安站的运营

She doesn't want you. She wants this place.

她想要的不是你 而是这个地方

A hopeless alcoholic for a son.

一个无可救药的酒鬼儿子

His wife and her thieving family.

他的妻子和小偷家族

Dropout granddaughter and runaway grandson who hates us all.

辍学的孙女和离家出走的孙子 他们恨我们所有人

Them vultures, they're circling, ay?

那些秃鹫在盘旋 是吧?

Luck's running out.

运气用完了

Things are changing up here.

情况变了

I think our business interests are aligned.

我认为我们的商业利益是一致的

And you'll be the most powerful cattleman in the Top End.

你会成为最强大的牧牛人

You wanna keep your home, everything you built, then let me give it to you.

你想保住你的家 你建造的一切 我就把它给你

Nolan can teach you White Man's way.

诺兰可以教你白人之道

You're still a Blackfella.

你还是个黑人

Maybe there was more to his death.

也许他的死另有内幕

Maybe it wasn't an accident.

也许不是意外

That gun he carries on his hip. Not just for show.

他随身带着的那把枪 可不是做样子看的

What's it for?

那是干啥的

For killing snakes.

杀蛇的

This land here is what we make of it.

这片土地是我们一手创造出来的

You remember who owns this place.

你记住 谁才是这里的主人

The Lawsons.

劳森家族

重点单词   查看全部解释    
territory ['teritəri]

想一想再看

n. 领土,版图,领域,范围

联想记忆
cattle ['kætl]

想一想再看

n. 牛,家畜,畜牲

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

    ckplayer

    version:X2