手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第四章:秘诀

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 4 Secret Formulas

《西游记》第四章:秘诀

When the other students went to bed that night, Wukong stayed awake.

那天晚上,其他弟子都睡着了,悟空却一直醒着。

At three o'clock in the morning, he crept quietly through the dark temple.

凌晨三点钟的时候,他俏俏地穿过一片漆黑的庙宇,

He entered Subodhi's room.

走进了菩提祖师的房间。

"Wukong, what are you doing here?" asked the sage.

“悟空,你来这里干什么?”菩提祖师问道。

"I understood your secret message," said the monkey.

“我明白了您给我的暗示。”悟空说,

"You hit me on the head three times. That meant you wanted me to visit you at three o'clock.

“您在我的脑袋上敲了三下。这就是说您让我在凌晨三点钟的时候来找您。

Now will you teach me how to live forever?"

现在您可以教我长生不老之术了吗?”

Subodhi smiled. "I knew you were a worthy student. Come closer."

菩提祖师微笑了。“我知道你是个值得一教的弟子。过来,离我近一点。”

Subodhi whispered into Wukong's ear.

菩提祖师对着悟空耳语。

The sage whispered prayers as well as secret formulas about the universe and nature.

菩提祖师轻声念了经文,也念了关于宇宙自然的秘诀。

As the monkey listened to his teacher's words, powerful light filled the room.

悟空听着师父的话,强光照着整个房间。

Now Wukong knew how to live forever!

现在,悟空知道怎样才能长生不老了!

For the next few years, Wukong meditated and practiced the secret formulas.

在后来的几年里,悟空一直在冥想并练习秘诀。

While the other students slept at night, Wukong stayed up.

其他弟子晚上睡觉的时候,悟空却一直醒着。

Soon his mind and body were powerful, and he could change shape or size.

很快,他的身体都充满了力量,他想变成什么就能变成什么。

He could turn into other animals and soar through the sky on clouds.

他可以变成其他动物,在空中飞。

One day all the students were sitting outside.

有一天,所有的弟子都坐在外边。

"Wukong," said one student. "You have been busy lately."

“悟空,”有个弟子说,“你最近很忙啊!”

"It's true," said another student. "What have you been doing?"

“是呀,”另一个弟子说,“你在忙些什么啊?”

"I've been meditating and practicing secret formulas," said Wukong.

“我一直在冥想和练习秘诀。”悟空说。

"Secret formulas?" said the first student.

“秘诀?”第一个弟子说。

Everyone looked very interested. They leaned in closer to Wukong.

每个人看上去都非常感兴趣。他们坐得离悟空更近了些。

"Yes," said the monkey. "Our master told them to me."

“是的,”悟空说,“师父告诉了我秘诀。”

"He did?" Said a student. "You must be special.

“他告诉你了?”一个弟子说,“你一定是个特别的弟子,

He doesn't tell everyone those formulas. What did he teach you?"

不是每个人都可以从他那里学到秘诀的。他教了你什么?”

Wukong smiled. "He taught me how to live forever. He also taught me how to change into other things."

悟空微笑了。“长生不老的方法,他还教了我怎么变法。”

"Show us what you can do," said the student. Wukong stood up.

“让我们看看你的本事吧!”那个弟子说。悟空站起身来。

He muttered a quick spell and made a sign with his hands.

他低声念了个短咒,又做了个手势。

Suddenly—zap! The monkey was gone.

突然,嘶的一声!悟空不见了。

An enormous pine tree stood in his place.

他原来的位置上立着一棵巨大的松树。

Wukong's voice came from the tree. "What do you think?"

松树发出了悟空的声音:“怎么样?”

The students clapped and cheered. "That's amazing!" said one.

弟子们拍手欢呼。“这太神奇了!”有个弟子说。

"The monkey is truly powerful!" said another.

“悟空真的很厉害!”另一个弟子说。

The noise disturbed Subodhi. He ran outside and saw the enormous pine tree.

他们的叫声让师父听到了。菩提祖师走出屋子,看到了那棵巨大的松树。

"What's going on out here?" He shouted. Everyone stopped cheering.

“怎么回事?”他大声叫道。大家都停止了欢呼。

Wukong quickly turned back into himself.

悟空迅速变回了自己原来的样子。

Subodhi's eyes flashed with anger.

菩提祖师的眼里冒着怒火。

"Everyone but Wukong, go inside!" he yelled.

“除了悟空,所有人给我进屋去!”他高声叫道。

Subodhi waited for the other students to leave.

菩提祖师等着其他所有弟子离开。

"I taught you the secret formulas so you could live forever," said the sage. "Not so you could show off!"

“我教给你秘诀的口诀是让你长生不老。”菩提祖师说,“我不是让你来炫耀的!”

"I'm sorry," said Wukong. "I--"

“对不起。”悟空说,“我...”

Subodhi kept talking. "Now all of the students have seen what you can do.

菩提祖师继续说:“现在所有弟子都见过你的本事了。

They will want to know how to do it too! If you don't tell them, they might harm you.

他们也会想要学!如果你不告诉他们,他们可能会伤害你。

It's not safe for you to stay here anymore. You must go."

你不能再留在这里了。在这儿你会遇到危险。你必须离开。”

Wukong started to cry. "But, Master! Where will I go?"

悟空开始哭了。“但是,师父!我要去哪里呢?”

"Go back home," said Subodhi.

“回家吧!”菩提祖师说。

"But you taught me so many things!" said the monkey. "I must repay you first."

“您教了我这么多!”悟空说,“我必须先报答您。”

"You don't need to repay me," said Subodhi. "Just try to stay out of trouble."

“你不需要报答我。”菩提祖师说,“只要别惹麻烦就好了。”

The sage looked at Wukong for a moment.

菩提祖师盯着悟空看了一会儿,

Then he said, "I can see that you will do evil things someday. Don't tell anyone you were my student. Now go."

然后说道:“我已经看到,有一天,你会做坏事。不要告诉任何人你是我的弟子。走吧!”

Wukong hung his head. "Good-bye, Master."

悟空低下了头:“再见,师父!”

He leaped onto a cloud and left.

他跳上一朵云,离开了。

After a short journey, Wukong arrived at the Fruit and Flower Mountain.

没过多久,悟空就到了花果山。

"I have returned!" he called.

“我回来了!”他大叫。

The gibbon ran to him. "Your Majesty! Something terrible has happened!"

长臂猿跑向了他:“大王!不好了!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sage [seidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明

 
pine [pain]

想一想再看

n. 松树,松木
vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
soar [sɔ:, sɔə]

想一想再看

vi. 翱翔,高飞,猛增,高涨,高耸
n. 翱

 
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,庞大的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。