手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚犯罪美剧《冰血暴 第五季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, sir, there's no easy way to say this...

嗯,先生,这话很难说出口...
Um... your wife isn't who she says she is.
嗯...你妻子并不是她口中所说的那个样子。
Let me tell you what I see.
我来告诉你我看到了什么。
I see a woman who outsmarted two kidnappers.
我看到一个女人智商碾压两个绑匪。
Are you okay, ma'am?
你还好吗,女士?
Never do you mention she is... a tiger.
你从来没提过她是...一只老虎。
She's claiming it never happened.
她声称从未发生过。
Never... what now?
从来从未发生过什么?
She's a wolf in sheep's clothing, that one.
她是只披着羊皮的狼。
Honestly, I'm embarrassed by all the fuss.
老实说,这些大惊小怪的事让我很尴尬。
There is no one on God's green earth who is a greater enforcer of the laws of this land than Roy Tillman.
在上帝的绿色地球上,没有人比罗伊·蒂尔曼更好地执行这片土地上的法律了。
Why do I feel like there's a "but" here? But...
为什么我觉得这里会有个“但是”?但是...

QQ截图20231222101750.png

You got any weaponry back there?

你那里有什么武器吗?
Got an air horn.
我有个汽笛。
All of you people sneaking around here pretending you're so nice, but I know who you really are.
你们这些人在这里偷偷摸摸,假装自己是好人,但我知道你们的真实面目。
I'm a winner.
我是赢家。
That don't sound accurate.
听起来不太准确。
I'm a winner.
我是赢家。
You better sleep with both eyes open.
你最好睁大眼睛睡觉。
It's good to see you again, Mrs. Lyon.
很高兴再次见到你,里昂夫人。
That wasn't me.
那不是我。
First of all, I recognize you. You were kidnapped. And for the record, that's just reality.
首先,我认识你。你被绑架了。郑重声明,这就是现实。
With all due respect, we've got our own reality.
恕我直言,我们有自己的现实。
You can't... That's not a thing.
你不能...没这种事。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的

 
fuss [fʌs]

想一想再看

n. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵
vi

 
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 准确的,精确的

联想记忆
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。