手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

恐怖喜剧美剧《鸡皮疙瘩》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have we met?

我们见过吗?
Nathan Bratt. I'm the new English teacher.
我是奈森·巴特。新的英文老师。
You live near here?
你住在附近吗?
Yeah, the old Biddle house.
是啊,住在彼得尔老房。
The Biddle house?
彼得尔的房子?
I did hear the horrible story about the boy who used to lived there.
我听说过关于原来住在那里的男孩的可怕故事。
You know, I hear it's haunted.
你知道的,我听说那闹鬼。
Have you seen anything strange happening there?
你有看到奇怪的事发生吗?
Say cheese!
笑一下!
That is not funny!
一点也不好玩!
No. Not that I can't think of.
没有。我印象中没有。
Some weird stuff has been happening.
有些怪事发生了。
Something was clearly wrong.
当时事情不对劲。

QQ截图20231204115525.png

Why would you do that, man? That's not cool!

你干嘛这样?这一点都不酷!
There is no such thing as a cursed camera, dude! That isn't real!
没有被诅咒的相机,老兄!那不是真的!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Get the nurse! Get the nurse!
快叫护士!快叫护士!
This is all connected. He's getting revenge. For what our parents did to him.
这一切都有关联。他要复仇。为我们父母对他做的事情。
Oh, my God. We're murder nepo babies.
我的天呀。我们是谋杀犯的小孩。
Just tell us what's going on. It's obvious you know.
告诉我们怎么了。显然你是知道的。
That's why all of this is happening to us.
这一切会发生在我们身上。
We have no choice. This ends, now.
我们别无选择。现在就结束。
Run! Run! Run! Run!
快跑!快跑!快跑!快跑!
It's time for them to learn the truth. Come with me.
他们该认清事实了。跟我来。
Oh, my God.
我的天呀。
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈。
Why does James smell like watermelon Jolly Ranchers?
詹姆斯闻起来为什么像糖果?
I was just gonna say!
我刚才也想说!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。