手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第1017期:权力的游戏珊莎(05)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • “Who?” she said, too frightened to defy him.
  • “谁?”她吓得不敢不问。
  • The Hound laughed.
  • 猎狗哈哈大笑。
  • “I only know who’s lost. Me.”
  • “我只知道谁是输家。我。”
  • He is drunker than I’ve ever seen him.
  • 她从未见他醉得如此厉害。
  • He was sleeping in my bed.
  • 他刚才居然睡我床上!
  • What does he want here? “What have you lost?”
  • 他想干嘛?“为什么?”
  • “All.” The burnt half of his face was a mask of dried blood.
  • “我输了全部。”他被烧伤的半边脸上覆了一层干涸的血。
  • “Bloody dwarf. Should have killed him. Years ago.”
  • “该死的侏儒,多年以前我就该宰了他。”
  • “He’s dead, they say.”
  • “他们说他死了。”
  • “Dead? No. Bugger that. I don’t want him dead.”
  • “死?不,去他妈的,我不要他死。”
  • He cast the empty flagon aside.
  • 他丢开空酒壶。
  • “I want him burned.
  • “我要他被烧个够。
  • If the gods are good, they’ll burn him, but I won’t be here to see. I’m going.”
  • 诸神有眼,烧他!但我是看不到了,我要走。”
  • “Going?” She tried to wriggle free, but his grasp was iron.
  • “走?”她想挣脱,但他的手像钢铁一般。
  • “The little bird repeats whatever she hears. Going, yes.”
  • “小小鸟就会照着别人念。不错,我要走。”
  • “Where will you go?”
  • “你去哪里?”
  • “Away from here. Away from the fires.
  • “离开这里。离开火焰。
  • Go out the Iron Gate, I suppose.
  • 我会从钢铁门出去,
  • North somewhere, anywhere.”
  • 去北方,随便哪儿都好。”
  • “You won’t get out,” Sansa said.
  • “你出不去,”珊莎说,
  • “The queen’s closed up Maegor’s, and the city gates are shut as well.”
  • “太后封锁了梅葛楼,城市的门也都关上了。”
  • “Not to me. I have the white cloak. And I have this.”
  • “关不住我。我有白袍。我有这个。”
  • He patted the pommel of his sword.
  • 他拍拍剑柄圆球。
  • “The man who tries to stop me is a dead man.
  • “拦我就纳命来……
  • Unless he’s on fire.”
  • 除非他身上有火。”
  • He laughed bitterly.
  • 他苦涩地笑笑。
  • “Why did you come here?”
  • “那你到这儿来做什么?”
  • “You promised me a song, little bird.
  • “小小鸟,记得吗?
  • Have you forgotten?”
  • 你答应要唱首歌给我听。”
  • She didn’t know what he meant.
  • 她不明白他什么意思。
  • She couldn’t sing for him now, here, with the sky aswirl with fire and men dying in their hundreds and their thousands.
  • 此时此地,空中火焰盘旋,成百上千的人正在死去,她怎么能唱歌呢?
  • “I can’t,” she said.
  • “我不能唱,”她说,
  • “Let me go, you’re scaring me.”
  • “放手,你吓到我了。”
  • “Everything scares you.
  • “什么都能吓到你。
  • Look at me. Look at me.”
  • 看着我,你看着我!”
  • The blood masked the worst of his scars, but his eyes were white and wide and terrifying.
  • 凝固的血覆盖了他脸上最可怕的伤疤,但他的眼睛瞪得老大、白得吓人、充满恐惧,
  • The burnt corner of his mouth twitched and twitched again.
  • 烧伤的嘴角一次又一次地抽搐。
  • Sansa could smell him;
  • 珊沙可以闻得到他身上刺鼻的味道,
  • a stink of sweat and sour wine and stale vomit, and over it all the reek of blood, blood, blood.
  • 混合了汗臭、酒臭、呕吐物的恶臭,其中最难以忍受的是呛人的血腥,血,血……
  • “I could keep you safe,” he rasped.
  • “我可以保护你,”暗哑的声音再度传来,
  • “They’re all afraid of me.
  • “他们都怕我,
  • No one would hurt you again, or I’d kill them.”
  • 再没有人敢欺负你,否则我就杀了他。”
  • He yanked her closer, and for a moment she thought he meant to kiss her.
  • 他将她拉近,片刻之间,她以为他要吻她。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

“Who?” she said, too frightened to defy him.

“谁?”她吓得不敢不问。

The Hound laughed.

猎狗哈哈大笑。

“I only know who’s lost. Me.”

“我只知道谁是输家。我。”

He is drunker than I’ve ever seen him.

她从未见他醉得如此厉害。

He was sleeping in my bed.

他刚才居然睡我床上!

What does he want here? “What have you lost?”

他想干嘛?“为什么?”

“All.” The burnt half of his face was a mask of dried blood.

“我输了全部。”他被烧伤的半边脸上覆了一层干涸的血。

“Bloody dwarf. Should have killed him. Years ago.”

“该死的侏儒,多年以前我就该宰了他。”

“He’s dead, they say.”

“他们说他死了。”

“Dead? No. Bugger that. I don’t want him dead.”

“死?不,去他妈的,我不要他死。”

He cast the empty flagon aside.

他丢开空酒壶。

“I want him burned.

“我要他被烧个够。

If the gods are good, they’ll burn him, but I won’t be here to see. I’m going.”

诸神有眼,烧他!但我是看不到了,我要走。”

“Going?” She tried to wriggle free, but his grasp was iron.

“走?”她想挣脱,但他的手像钢铁一般。

“The little bird repeats whatever she hears. Going, yes.”

“小小鸟就会照着别人念。不错,我要走。”

“Where will you go?”

“你去哪里?”

“Away from here. Away from the fires.

“离开这里。离开火焰。

Go out the Iron Gate, I suppose.

我会从钢铁门出去,

North somewhere, anywhere.”

去北方,随便哪儿都好。”

“You won’t get out,” Sansa said.

“你出不去,”珊莎说,

“The queen’s closed up Maegor’s, and the city gates are shut as well.”

“太后封锁了梅葛楼,城市的门也都关上了。”

“Not to me. I have the white cloak. And I have this.”

“关不住我。我有白袍。我有这个。”

He patted the pommel of his sword.

他拍拍剑柄圆球。

“The man who tries to stop me is a dead man.

“拦我就纳命来……

Unless he’s on fire.”

除非他身上有火。”

He laughed bitterly.

他苦涩地笑笑。

“Why did you come here?”

“那你到这儿来做什么?”

“You promised me a song, little bird.

“小小鸟,记得吗?

Have you forgotten?”

你答应要唱首歌给我听。”

She didn’t know what he meant.

她不明白他什么意思。

She couldn’t sing for him now, here, with the sky aswirl with fire and men dying in their hundreds and their thousands.

此时此地,空中火焰盘旋,成百上千的人正在死去,她怎么能唱歌呢?

“I can’t,” she said.

“我不能唱,”她说,

“Let me go, you’re scaring me.”

“放手,你吓到我了。”

“Everything scares you.

“什么都能吓到你。

Look at me. Look at me.”

看着我,你看着我!”

The blood masked the worst of his scars, but his eyes were white and wide and terrifying.

凝固的血覆盖了他脸上最可怕的伤疤,但他的眼睛瞪得老大、白得吓人、充满恐惧,

The burnt corner of his mouth twitched and twitched again.

烧伤的嘴角一次又一次地抽搐。

Sansa could smell him;

珊沙可以闻得到他身上刺鼻的味道,

a stink of sweat and sour wine and stale vomit, and over it all the reek of blood, blood, blood.

混合了汗臭、酒臭、呕吐物的恶臭,其中最难以忍受的是呛人的血腥,血,血……

“I could keep you safe,” he rasped.

“我可以保护你,”暗哑的声音再度传来,

“They’re all afraid of me.

“他们都怕我,

No one would hurt you again, or I’d kill them.”

再没有人敢欺负你,否则我就杀了他。”

He yanked her closer, and for a moment she thought he meant to kiss her.

他将她拉近,片刻之间,她以为他要吻她。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 
defy [di'fai]

想一想再看

vt. 反抗,藐视,挑衅

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
dwarf [dwɔ:f]

想一想再看

n. 矮子,侏儒
vt. 使矮小
v

 
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。