You did three films back-to-back.
你连续拍了三部电影。
I did three films back-to-back.
没错,我连拍了三部电影。
I did “Gatsby”, “Django unchained”, and then went straight into this, yeah.
我演了《了不起的盖茨比》、《被解放的姜戈》然后就直接来演这个。
Wow, three great movies.
哇,三部很棒的电影。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
In one year? No, not in one year.
一年内拍的? 不,应该不是一年内。
It was about a year and a half, yeah.
大概有一年半的时间。
Wow. That's amazing.
哇。太惊人了。
Yeah.
是的。
And you forget about "Django unchained" and "Gatsby" and, so when you, how long have you been off now?
不再想《被解放的姜戈》和《了不起的盖茨比》以后,你休假多久了?
It's been about a year, and I still don't have, I mean, this was such an, this film took, really, everything out of me.
已经一年了,我还是没有新电影,我的意思是,这部电影真的耗尽了我的一切。
But you're good at relaxing and doing...
但你很擅长放松和玩乐…
Oh, great.
哦,没错。
Yeah, well, if you're just doing nothing and around, you can come here every day if you'd like.
如果你什么都不做只能到处转悠,愿意的话可以每天来这里。
Just hang out?
只是来玩?
Yeah, you can come by.
是的,你可以过来。
I'll just put a chair back there.
我放把椅子在后面。
Hang out by the plants up there.
在上面的植物边上玩儿。
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的。
And just sort of stare at you, like...
然后盯着你看,就像…
Right, I'll just put a chair right there, and you just sit there.
好吧,我在那里放把椅子,你就坐在那里。
In a really creepy way.
这太毛骨悚然了。
Yeah.
是的。
Just like, I'll just be sitting up there.
就像,我会一直坐在那里一样。
Nothing's creepy about you looking at me, that's fine.
你盯着我看没什么可怕的,没关系。
So let's talk about, we were just talking during the break.
我们来聊一下,刚才休息的时候还在谈论的事。
You had an amazing fund-raiser, and you sold art for your environmental foundation.
你有一个很棒的筹款人,你还为环境基金会卖了艺术品。
What is the name of it?
它叫什么名字?
It's called LDF, and we kind of focus on protecting, you know, endangered species and their ecosystems, so coral reef systems, jungles that are home to sort of top predators: sharks, tigers, things like that.
它被称为莱昂纳多基金会,我们专注于保护濒危物种和它们的生态系统,比如珊瑚礁系统和热点丛林,这些是顶级捕食者——鲨鱼,老虎等动物的家园。
I love that.
我喜欢这样。
Yeah.
是的。
I love that you're doing that.
我喜欢你的行动。
And you're protecting sharks.
你在保护鲨鱼。
It's, I think when people are afraid of anything, whatever it is a person or an animal, when you don't understand it and you're afraid of it, we feel like we must destroy it, you know?
我认为,当人们害怕任何东西时,不管是人类还是动物,当你不理解它,害怕它时,我们会不由自主想摧毁它。
And sharks are amazing creatures.
鲨鱼是一种神奇的生物。
Absolutely, they're the top of the food chain.
当然,它们是食物链的顶端。
And 90% of them have sort of been eliminated from the oceans, but, you know, the truth is that these things have no voice, you know?
其中90%已经从海洋中消失了,但事实是这些生物不能为自己发声,你知道吗?
And only 2% of philanthropy goes towards environmentalism, which is, you know, microscopic compared to the benefits that it gives us.
只有2%的慈善事业是关于环保主义的,与它给我们带来的好处相比,这是微不足道的。
So, you know, my whole goal with that auction was to really try to isolate some of these places and protect them for all time.
所以,我举办这次拍卖的终极目标是真正想隔离这些地方,永远保护它们。