Do you remember what it felt like to live in peace?
你还记得平静的生活的感觉吗?
The world has changed.
世界已经改变了。
This new weapon, more powerful than you can imagine.
这种新武器,比你想象的更强大。
It will kill thousands. They'll fight... Just death.
它会杀死成千上万的人。他们会战至最后一刻。
Fire!
开火!
My queen, the Trivantians now can destroy entire cities.
我的女王,特里万提亚人现在可以摧毁整座城市。
All of Paya will be ours.
整个帕亚都将是我们的。
We now have the greatest weapon this world has ever known.
我们现在拥有世界上最强大的武器。
No religion will stop it.
没有任何宗教可以阻止它。
War is quite an elegant solution.
战争是一种相当优雅的解决方法。
I am your queen!
我是你的女王!
My sister hunted us for 17 years, and she won't stop now.
我姐姐追寻了我们17年,她现在还不罢休。
I will die before I allow anything happen to you, or to our children.
我就算是死,也绝不会让你或我们的孩子出事。
I never had to fight for my crown. Now that crown will be forced into the burning flames of war.
我从来不用为我的王冠而战。但现在,王冠将被迫陷入战火。
I will be a queen of war.
我要成为战争女王。
You know in your heart what needs to be done.
你心里知道该做什么。
Hit them again.
再次对他们展开攻击。
This moment, this is the moment for which you were born.
这一刻,就是你为之而生的时刻。