Starfleet, get your Starfleet. Prepare yourself for warp-10 excitement! Just discover the undiscovered country.
星际舰队,了解下星际舰队。准备好迎接曲速10级的刺激吧!去发现未被探索到的领域吧。
The USS Cerritos remains impounded, while their captain stands trial.
联邦星际飞船“赛瑞多斯”号仍被扣押,舰长正在接受审判。
Have you lost your mind?
你们都疯了吗?
I can't believe this. I wonder how Mariner's taking it.
我真的不敢相信。我想知道玛丽娜会怎么接受现在的情况。
Oh, I'm taking it, taking it to the limit.
哦,我在接受,还要将其发挥到极致。
Did you time your entrance to say that?
你是找好时机进来说的这话吗?
What? No.
什么?不是的。
Oh, yeah, she did.
哦,是的。
Star fleet isn't all about being fed fruit by erotic aliens with slightly different nose ridges.
加入星际舰队,并不仅仅是为了让鼻梁略有不同的性感外星人来喂水果。
I could get real used to this kind of treatment.
我真的很享受这种待遇啊。
Sometimes you got to get your hands dirty. It's on.
有时候你得亲自动手。是时候了。
This is an unauthorized launch.
这是一次未经授权的发射。
So begins the greatest adventure of your lives.
你们生命中最伟大的冒险开始了。
These broken rocks are reading our nightmares. But I don't like my nightmares.
这些破碎的岩石正在解读我们的噩梦。但我不喜欢做噩梦。
So magical.
太奇幻了。
There's gonna be times when you need to make a mess of things before you can fix them.
有些时候,你需要在解决问题之前把事情搞得一团糟。
Like how I'm gonna have to cut this guy's foot off, so we can grow him a new one.
比如我要先把这家伙的脚切下来,好让他长个新的。
Wait, what was that?
等等,你刚说什么?
Whatever happens, we're gonna be right beside you.
无论发生什么,我们都会在你身边。
We're in this together.
我们一起来面对。
Let's go.
我们出发吧。
My head.
我的头。
We are Starfleet! Oh yeah.
我们是星际舰队。是的。
I can't believe we're at Deep Space Nine.
真不敢相信我们在深空九号。
Wait, wait, just buy me some time.
等等,给我争取点时间。
Uh, Sir, how... how do we do that?
额,长官,我们要怎么做呢?
Uh, I don't know, just circle around and pretend we're in awe of the pylons.
我也不知道,就绕一圈,假装我们对这座塔很敬畏。
Uh, just keep circling.
继续绕就对了。