手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

你应该不惜一切代价避开的6类人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Are there people you spend time with who drain your energy?

和你共度时光的人会耗尽你的精力吗?

Perhaps you're always leaving feeling exhausted or in a worse mood than before.

也许你离开这个人时总是感到筋疲力尽,或者心情比以前更糟。

Throughout life, you'll meet a lot of different types of people.

在一生中,你会遇到很多不同类型的人。

Some may become lifelong friends, whilst others should be avoided at all costs.

有些人可能会成为一辈子的朋友,而另一些人则应该不惜一切代价避免成为朋友。

But how do you differentiate between these kinds of people?

但你如何区分出这类人呢?

Well, to help you out, here are six types of people you should avoid at all costs.

好吧,为了帮助你,这里有六种你应该不惜一切代价避免的人。

Number one, the self-absorbed.

第一,自我陶醉的人。

Are they always only thinking about themselves?

他们总是只为自己着想吗?

Self-absorbed individuals believe that the world revolves around them.

自我陶醉的人认为世界围绕着他们转。

Because of this, you may notice that they don't and won't give much thought about you.

正因为如此,你可能会注意到,他们不会也不会太多地考虑你。

Even though you're in their company, you may find yourself feeling abandoned and lonely.

即使他们陪伴着你,你也可能会有被遗弃和孤独的感觉。

This occurs because they believe that there is no use or point in having a genuine relationship with anyone else.

这是因为他们认为,与其他人建立真正的关系没有任何用处或意义。

You're just a way for them to boost their self-esteem.

你只是他们提升自尊的一种方式。

Number two, the manipulator.

第二,擅于操纵的人。

Do they drain your time and energy?

他们会耗尽你的时间和精力吗?

Manipulators will try to know everything about you, from your likes and dislikes to other detrimental things about your personal life and utilize this information to further their own hidden purpose.

擅于操纵的人会试图了解你的一切,从你的好恶到你个人生活中其他有害的事情,并利用这些信息来推进他们自己隐藏的目的。

You may even notice that most of your conversations are about getting to know you, with little or no contribution from them.

你甚至可能会注意到,你的大部分对话都是关于了解你的,很少或根本没有涉及他们的信息。

They'll go to any length to win you over so they can use what they know to manipulate you later on.

他们会不遗余力地赢得你的支持,这样他们就可以在以后利用他们所知道的来操纵你。

Number three, the judgmental.

第三,爱说三道四的人。

Are they quick to tell you what is and isn't cool?

他们会很快告诉你什么是酷的,什么是不酷的?

Perhaps they have a knack for making you feel bad about the things that you care about the most.

也许他们有一个诀窍,可以让你对你最关心的事情感到难过。

Instead of acknowledging and learning from the different kinds of people in life, judgemental people will look down on others and judge them for being different from themselves.

爱评判的人会看不起别人,认为别人和自己不一样,而不是承认和学习生活中不同的人。

They'll judge every aspect of your life and leave you feeling worthless or embarrassed about the things that you like and the qualities that make you who you are.

他们会评判你生活的方方面面,让你对你喜欢的东西和让你成为现在的你的品质感到无用或尴尬。

Therefore, it's best to avoid them at all costs.

因此,最好是不惜一切代价避免和这样的人相处。

Number four, the gossipers.

第四,爱说闲话的人。

Gossipers take pleasure in the downfall of others.

爱说闲话的人以他人的不幸为乐。

It may seem amusing at first to pry into someone else's personal or professional blunders, but it can quickly become tiresome and make you feel filthy, especially when it causes harm to others.

一开始窥探别人的个人或职业错误似乎很有趣,但很快就会变得令人厌倦,让你感到肮脏,特别是当它对他人造成伤害时。

Gossipers like to spread rumors, look down on you, and never miss an opportunity to point out any of your mistakes.

说长道短的人喜欢散播谣言,看不起你,从不放过任何一个指出你错误的机会。

This toxic habit of talking about things that don't involve them is one of the main reasons why you should avoid them.

这种谈论与他们无关的事情的有害习惯是你应该避开他们的主要原因之一。

Number five, the envious.

第五,善妒的人。

The grass is always greener on the other side for envious individuals.

对心怀嫉妒的人来说,这山望着那山高。

Even when something wonderful happens to them, they'll find a way to be unsatisfied with it.

即使有美好的事情发生在他们身上,他们也会找到不满足的方式。

This happens because they tend to compare their fortunes or misfortunes to that of the rest of the world when they should accept the outcomes and work on them.

这是因为,当他们应该接受结果并为之努力时,他们往往会将自己的命运或不幸与世界其他地区的命运或不幸进行比较。

And let's face it, if you look hard enough, you'll always find someone who is doing better.

让我们面对现实吧,如果你足够努力,你总会找到做得更好的人。

And it can become unhealthy to spend too much time with people who get jealous easily since they'll always look for ways to make you feel bad about your own accomplishments instead of cheering you on.

和那些容易嫉妒的人呆在一起心理会变得不健康,因为他们总是想方设法让你为自己的成就感到难过,而不是为你喝彩。

And number six, the hypocrites.

第六,伪君子。

If you discover that a person's beliefs vary by the minute and that they never follow through on what they say, then you've found yourself a hypocrite.

如果你发现一个人的信仰每时每刻都在变化,而且他们从来不会兑现自己所说的话,那么你就发现自己是个伪君子。

It's impossible to predict a hypocrite's course of action.

要预测伪君子的行动是不可能的。

They may be nice and kind to you one minute and then hurt you the next.

他们可能前一分钟对你很好,但下一分钟就会伤害你。

Such people are motivated solely by their own self-interest.

这类人的动机完全是出于自身利益。

For this reason, you should avoid them at all costs.

出于这个原因,你应该不惜一切代价避免和他们相处。

Do you have friends or coworkers that sound like the types we've mentioned?

你有朋友或同事听起来像我们提到的类型吗?

Let us know in the comments below.

在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to like, subscribe, and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

如果你觉得这个视频有用,一定要点赞、订阅并与那些可能从中受益的人分享这个视频。

And don't forget to hit the notification bell icon to get notified whenever Psych2Go posts a new video.

当Psych2Go发布新视频时,不要忘记点击通知铃图标获得通知。

The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.

本视频中使用的参考文献和研究添加在下面的描述中。

Thanks for watching, and see you in our next video.

感谢收看,我们下期视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉

联想记忆
hypocrite ['hipəkrit]

想一想再看

n. 伪君子,伪善者

 
vary ['vɛəri]

想一想再看

v. 变化,改变,使多样化

 
manipulate [mə'nipjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 操纵,操作,控制,利用,(巧妙地)处理,篡改

联想记忆
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
predict [pri'dikt]

想一想再看

v. 预知,预言,预报,预测

联想记忆
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。