I think the constant online presence, it creates a different sort of pressure in terms of being a parent because it's always there.
我认为,网络上不断展示的照片,给为人父母带来了另一种压力,因为这一直存在。
You're looking at images on social media that aren't real.
你在社交媒体上看到的图片都不是真实的。
It seems as if it gets a bit competitive out there, which I don't think is right.
看起来外面的竞争有点激烈,我认为这是不对的。
There is no such thing as a perfect parent, right?
世上没有完美的父母,对吧?
We're all imperfect and we should embrace that.
我们都是不完美的,我们应该接受这一点。
What I want to showcase in these images is the realness of babies and the storytelling of Anne Geddes.
我想在这些照片中展示的是婴儿的真实以及安妮·格迪斯的讲故事方式。
Nobody is going to post an image of their child that they don't think is perfect, so you're not getting the reality of it.
没有人会把自己孩子的不完美照片发到网上,所以你看不到真实的照片。
These images are a little bit different to a regular Anne Geddes’s image.
这些照片有点不同于安妮·格迪斯平常的照片。
And I think what we're doing with this campaign is telling that story a little bit, you know.
我认为我们在这次活动中所做的就是把这个故事讲给大家听。
Your child is not going to be perfect all the time.
你的孩子不会一直都是完美的。
Parenting is messy, it's joyful and even we're in between.
为人父母是乱糟糟的,是充满快乐的,甚至既是乱糟糟的,又是充满快乐的。
It was a great honour for me to have Karicare Toddler approach me to present this campaign for them.
Karicare Toddler邀请我来为他们主持这次活动,我感到非常荣幸。
I hope I've done this baby's justice in telling the story of the realness of parenting.
我希望我在讲述为人父母的真实故事时能公正地对待这个孩子。
It was just incredible to be involved in it and I want everybody to actually look at these images and have a smile on their face.
参与其中真是太不可思议了,我希望每个人看到这些照片时脸上都能挂着微笑。