Hello, John! How are you doing today?
你好,约翰!你今天过得怎么样?
Great! I'm watching the big soccer game.
太棒了!我正在看这场大型足球赛。
You're watching a soccer game?
你在看足球比赛?
What about grammar?
那语法呢?
Yes, grammar, of course.
对,语法,当然没忘。
Goal! Goal!
进球了!进球了!
My team is winning, my team is winning the game!
我的球队要赢了,我的球队要赢了!
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
This is all about the present progressive.
这都是现在进行时。
When we started talking, I was already watching the soccer game.
当我们开始交谈时,我已经在看足球比赛了。
Oh! I get it.
噢!我懂了。
Your action began sometime in the past and was in progress when we started talking!
你的行为开始于过去某个时间,当我们开始交谈时,你的行为正在进行中!
And when I said, "My team is winning..."
当我说:“我的球队要赢了……”
You were being a little bit annoying, but you also gave an example of the form of the present progressive.
你有点烦人,但你也举例说明了现在进行时的形式。
Good one!
好样的!
Yes--the form is be+-ing (or the present participle) as in "I am watching..." or "My team is winning..."
是的--形式是be+-ing(或现在分词),比如“我在看……”或者“我的球队要赢了……”
That reminds me--the name progressive suggests that something is in progress.
这提醒了我--progressive这个名称暗示着有什么事情正在进行中。
It also suggests that the action will continue for a certain amount of time.
它还表明,这一行动将持续一定的时间。
Yes--I hope this game continues for hours!
是的--我希望这场比赛能持续几个小时!
It's amazing! Goal! Goal!
太棒了!进球!进球!
How did I end up teaching with a soccer hooligan?
我怎么会和一个足球流氓一起教书呢?
That's Everyday Grammar.
以上就是今天的《每日语法》。