手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-1级 > 正文

第40节:充满活力的森林 The Woods Are Alive

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Happy New Year! Some people, at the start of a new year, make a resolution -- a promise to yourself to be better.

新年快乐!有些人在新年伊始会制定计划——对自己承诺要变得更好。

I thought about my resolution carefully. I want to be an actor on the stage!

我认真地考虑了我的新年计划。我想成为一名舞台剧演员!

Today I will audition for a show called "The Woods Are Alive!" Wish me luck!

今天我要试镜一个叫《充满活力的森林》的舞台剧!祝我好运吧!

Next! What is your name? My name is Anna Matteo.

下一位!你叫什么名字?我叫安娜·马特奥。

Are you ready to audition?

你准备好试镜了吗?

Yes. Great. Let's begin on page 1. Here is the story.

是的。很好。我们从第一页开始。故事情节是这样的。

You are lost in the woods. You are searching desperately for a way out. Suddenly, you hear something.

你在森林里迷路了。你拼命地寻找出路。突然,你听见了一些声音。

Now, say your line.

现在,说你的台词。

'What was that? Hello. Is someone there?'

“那是什么?喂。有人在吗?”

Anna, you are speaking too softly. Can you speak more loudly and a little more, um, seriously?

安娜,你的声音太轻柔了。你能大点声,更严肃一点吗?

'What was that? Hello. Is someone there?' Is that loud enough?

“那是什么?喂。有人在吗?”声音够大吗?

Yes. Yes, that is loud enough.

是的。是的,声音足够大了。

You are speaking too softly.

你的声音太轻柔了。

Okay. Let's turn to page 25. In this scene, you are moving slowly and quietly through the woods.

好的。我们翻到第25页。在这一幕中,你在森林中缓慢且安静地移动。

Anna. Anna! You are walking quickly and loudly. Walk slowly and quietly.

安娜。安娜!你走得太快了,声音太大了。走慢一些,轻一些。

I'm walking slowly and quietly. I am walking… Anna. Anna. You don't need to say "slowly" and "quietly." Alright, let's try the last scene.

我要缓慢且安静地走。我要走……安娜。安娜。你不需要说“慢慢地”和“安静地”。好了,我们来试试最后一场。

Turn to page 48. I say my line first, then you say your line.

翻到第48页。我先说我的台词,你再说你的台词。

'You will never get out of these woods alive! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!'

“你永远都不会走出这片充满活力的森林的!”哈哈哈哈哈!哈哈哈哈哈!

'Yes, I will.'

“不,我会的。”

Okay, Anna, you said that line -- you said that line really late. You need to say it earlier.

好了,安娜,你那句台词说得——你那句台词说得太晚了。你需要早一点说。

Sorry. Sorry. Let me try again.

对不起。对不起。我再试一次。

'You will never …' 'Yes, I will.' '… get out of the woods alive.'

“你永远都不会……”“不,我会的。”“……走出这片充满活力的森林的。

I was too early, wasn't I?

我说得太早了,不是吗?

Yes. Yes, you were.

是的。是的,你说得太早了。

Walk slowly and quietly.

缓慢且安静地走。

Director, how am I doing?

导演,我表演得怎么样?

You know, Anna. I think I have the perfect part for you.

你知道的,安娜。我想有一个角色非常适合你。

The costume is in the back. Please go try it on. Awesome!

服装在后面。请去试穿。太棒了!

Oh, Anna, that fits you perfectly!

哦,安娜,这太适合你了!

I'm a tree. I'm a tree in … "The Woods Are Alive!" Yes!

我是一棵树。我是《充满活力的森林》里的一棵树!太棒了!

My new year is starting awesomely! Excuse me, Director! I have a great idea for my tree. Oh, wait! Until next time!

我新的一年有一个很棒的开始!不好意思,导演!我对我扮演的这棵树有一个好主意。哦,等等!下次见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
costume ['kɔstju:m]

想一想再看

n. 服装,剧装
vt. 提供服装,为 ...

联想记忆
resolution [.rezə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。