手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

脆脆的方便面沙拉

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Salad, I agree. It sounds boring, but this one's really delicious.

沙拉,我同意。听起来很无聊,但这个真的很好吃。

This is a napa cabbage.

这是一颗大白菜。

And what we're going to do is...

我们要做的是……

We're gonna grab this. We're going to start breaking it down into its basic components.

我们要抓紧它。开始把它分解成它的基本成分。

Now this is an okay size, but we're probably wanna go one level deeper.

这个大小还可以,但我们可能想更进一步。

Okay, you don't want to go smaller than this size.

好了,不要再比这个大小更小了。

Once you go smaller than this size, the texture, just not the texture you want in a salad.

一旦你弄得比这个尺寸还小,它的质地,就不是你想要的沙拉质地了。

So we're gonna get this cabbage shredded.

我们要把大白菜切碎。

What you want to do is take an empty can.

你要做的是拿一个空罐子。

I'm going to use a peacan here to put the cabbage spheres in which is not to be confused of the pecan which is a type of nut.

我要用豌豆罐子来放这些卷心菜球,不要把peacan和pecan混淆,pecan是一种叫作山核桃的坚果。

And you also want to confuse a peacan with a toucan which is also a type of bird.

而且也不要把peacan和toucan混淆,toucan是巨嘴鸟。

And you definitely don't want to confuse that with a forcan, which is an invention I made that allows you to, you know, take a sip or gonna take a bite.

绝对不要把它和forcan混淆,forcan是我发明的,可以用来喝东西或吃东西的玩意儿。

This gives you a ton of leverage.

这东西有杠杆原理。

You know, it's like one grip one meal.

你懂的,就像是一握一餐。

That's trademarked and copyrighted, so don't, don't...

这是有商标和版权的,所以不要……

The basic technique is that you take out your peacan, and you poke a couple holes in it.

最基本的方法是把豌豆罐子拿出来,在上面戳几个洞。

You know I think, I think it might be easier to chop.

我觉得,还是切比较容易吧。

That's getting awkward.

这有点费劲了。

I've got a lot of criticism for how I'm gonna chop my fingers off based on my technique.

我收到了很多批评,说我这个技术会切到手指。

So basically I'm gonna try the other technique they recommend. That's hard.

所以我要试试他们给我推荐的方法。太难了。

You know end up with some amount of cabbage that looks sort of like this.

最后就是一堆看起来像这样的大白菜。

A cup of Bean Sprouts. I'm gonna chop them cause my mom said to.

一些豆芽。我要把它们剁了,因为我妈妈说要剁。

Put those in the bowl.

把这些放到碗里。

Some versions of this recipe call for mushrooms, so I just threw those directly in the garbage because mushrooms are gross.

这个食谱的一些版本需要蘑菇,所以我直接把它们扔进了垃圾桶,因为蘑菇太恶心了。

Then you can take some green onion.

然后你可以切一些葱。

So we're gonna take a cookie sheet.

接下来我们要拿一块烤盘。

I'm going to put our sliced almonds on there.

我要把切好的杏仁放在上面。

And I can't remember how much sunflower seeds since we're going to broil these.

我不记得要烤多少葵花籽了。

If you've never broiled anything, all I means is that the burner on the top is on. So hot that it will burn your food instantly, okay?

如果你从来没有烤过任何东西,我的意思就是上面的炉子开着。因为温度很高,所以它会立刻把食物烤好,明白了吗?

I can already hear it sizzling. Not trying to brag but those are looking gold.

我已经能听到它的嘶嘶声了。我不是想自夸,但看起来真的很不错。

See that gold. One more minute and it's black.

看这个焦黄色。再多一分钟就黑了。

Let's get into the dressing.

现在我们来做酱汁。

What we need is about a half cup of vegetable oil.

我们需要大约半杯植物油。

Couple ta... We'll call that two tablespoons of soy sauce.

两勺……我们称之为两勺酱油。

Three teaspoons of white vinegar or you could use apple cider vinegar, too. Teaspoon of sugar.

三勺白醋,或者你也可以用苹果醋。一勺糖。

The one thing that really makes this sesame oil.

这就是芝麻油的精髓所在。

If you've never owned a bottle of sesame oil, make preparations for crotch explosion, cause this stuff is made from these really delicious seeds.

如果你从用过芝麻油,那就准备好惊掉下巴吧,因为这东西是用非常美味的种子做成的。

How much? How much is that? One teaspoon? Let's double that up.

多少?这是多少呢?一勺?两勺吧。

I love to overdo it and then regret it later. Let's go three.

我喜欢多放一些,然后再后悔。所以三勺吧。

And take whatever ramen noodles you buy and get the flavor pack out.

拿出你买的拉面,哪种都行,把调料包拿出来。

I won't use veggie.

我不用蔬菜包。

I think veggie isn't probably the right choice and throw that in there. Taste it. Change it.

我觉得蔬菜包可能不是正确的选择,把调料放进去。尝一尝。改变它。

微信图片_20210916151001.png

The only thing that matters is if you like it.

唯一重要的是你喜欢就行。

Okay, so you're wanna let the dressing sit for 20 minutes to make sure all those particulars dissolve.

好了,现在让调味汁静置20分钟确保所有的颗粒都溶解了。

So I'm gonna take the noodles.

那么我来处理面条。

I struggled through this like a chump only to get an email from my mom afterwards.

我像个笨蛋似的在这费劲,结果却收到了我妈妈的一封邮件。

The other thing I forgot to mention.

还有一件事我忘了说。

It's easiest to break up the ramen noodles when they're still in the package before opening it.

在打开包装之前,拉面还在包装里的时候是最容易弄碎的。

Just smash it with your fist a few times.

用你的拳头捶几下就行了。

Thanks Mom.

谢谢妈妈。

I decided to sort of test out this time-saving device I've been working on. Saves you all the mixing time.

我决定测试一下我一直在研究的这个节省时间的设备。节省你所有的搅拌时间。

Just get it going. Just get it going.

开始吧。开始吧。

Let's do this manually and here we go.

让我们手动操作一下,开始。

Well, okay. Sorry, that was supposed to hit here so that hits here net knocks...

哦,好吧。不好意思,应该是要落到这里的,那样就会撞到……

Across... these are supposed to be over here.

越过……这些应该是在那边的。

Over here.

在这。

Okay, that didn't... that's far.

好吧,它没有……离得太远了。

That's not even a thing, but it's supposed to hit.

甚至边都没碰着,但应该要撞这里的。

I'll just give it a nudge.

那我轻轻推它一下吧。

So that comes, and then we'll just...

然后它,然后我们就……

Devon,Devon, You left your shoes and pants out here.

戴文,戴文,你把鞋和裤子丢在外面了。

Okay, I was supposed to hit a little harder... that jostles... that goes down and then...

好吧,我应该再用力一点……那个挤…然后…

So with enough force that just comes down and then it has no choice, but to just that... and that's should have started back here. A good swing in. And then hits this...

所以只要有足够的力,它就会掉下来,然后它就只能,但是……那应该从这里开始。漂亮一摆。然后撞击这个…

There's not a battery.

没电池了。

I think, so basically you just... I would knock that in somehow.

我觉得,所以基本上你只要……我会把它敲进去。

Even just holding like the extra grip you get from the drill.

就直接拿着绑在电钻上面的大勺吧。

Just makes it a lot easier, anyway.

这么做就简单多了,随便吧。

It makes no sense. So we'll just mix that up and then you gotta eat it now though like basically this is ready to serve.

毫无意义。我们把它们搅拌一下,然后你现在就可以吃了。

So I hope I'm hungry.

唉,我倒是希望我现在饿了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drill [dril]

想一想再看

n. 钻孔机,钻子,反复操练,播种机
v. 钻

 
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
confuse [kən'fju:z]

想一想再看

vt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱

联想记忆
poke [pəuk]

想一想再看

n. 刺,戳,袋
vt. 拨开,刺,戳

联想记忆
invention [in'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物

 
pecan [pi'kæn]

想一想再看

n. 美洲山核桃(树)

 
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。