Now let's switch to video. iPhone already has the highest quality video in a smartphone.
现在,让我们来聊一聊视频拍摄。iPhone拍摄的视频已经是所有智能手机里质量最高的了。
And iPhone 13 brings a brand-new feature, Cinematic mode. Now over to Johnnie to tell you more.
iPhone 13将带来一个全新的功能,电影效果模式。现在有请Johnnie详细为你介绍。
Filmmakers have used focus changes to tell engaging stories for decades.
几十年来,电影制作者擅用焦点转换来讲述引人入胜的故事。
It's a technique called rack focus that requires skill, planning, and creative vision.
这一技巧叫做转换焦点,需要一定的技巧、周密的计划和富有创意的视角。
You've seen rack focus used in all your favorite films.
你一定在自己喜欢的电影里见过转换焦点。
It brings a whole new dimension to storytelling.
它给故事叙述带来了全新维度。
Well, we're bringing this capability to iPhone in a simple and intuitive way,
那么现在,我们把这样的能力引入了iPhone,以简单直观的方式,
so you can capture cinema-style moments, even if you aren't a professional filmmaker.
让你可以拍摄出电影风格的视频,哪怕你不是专业的电影从业者。
And guess what, the movie clip you just saw was shot on iPhone. And we'd love to show you more.
能想到吗?你刚刚看到的电影片段就是由iPhone拍摄的。一起来感受一下吧。
It's remarkable and so easy to use.
你都无法想象用起来有多简单。
Just start recording, and Cinematic mode will hold focus on the subject even when they're moving.
直接开始录制,电影效果模式会保持对焦在主体上,即使他们处在移动中。
Focus transitions happen automatically in real time, like from one subject to another.
焦点转换会自动实时完成,从一个主体转到另一个。
Cinematic mode anticipates when a subject is about to enter the frame, and intelligently racks focus to them when they do.
电影效果模式会预判到一个主体即将进入画面,当主体真的进入时,智能地转换焦点。
And when a subject gazes away from the camera, iPhone itself changes focus and then back.
当主体不再对着镜头时,iPhone会自动转换焦点再切换回来。
To create these automatic focus changes, we extensively studied the art of cinematography
为了实现这一自动的焦点转换,我们大量学习了电影拍摄艺术,
and the creative choices directors of photography make to guide the viewers' attention.
以及摄影指导们所做的各种创意选择,来引导观众的关注点。
We combined these learnings with computational algorithms so you can effortlessly create cinema-grade videos.
我们将学习到的经验整合进计算算法里,从而让你毫不费力地拍出大片般的视频。
For more creative control, you can tap to shift focus at any time.
要实现更多创意操控,你也可以随时轻点来转换焦点。
Tap again to lock and track focus on the subject. Cinematic mode shoots in Dolby Vision HDR.
再点一下就能锁定并追踪焦点的主体。电影效果模式拍摄的视频支持杜比视界HDR。
This is enabled by our Apple-custom sensor and the incredible power of A15 Bionic,
这得益于Apple定制的感光元件和A15仿生芯片的强大性能,
which grades each frame in Dolby Vision live while you are recording.
能对每帧画面进行杜比视界调色,就在你拍摄的同时完成。
And that's Cinematic mode. Now back to Kaiann.
这就是电影效果模式。接下来交给Kaiann。
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini have advanced new camera systems with sensor-shift OIS,
iPhone 13和iPhone 13 mini搭载了先进的全新摄像头系统,且支持传感器位移式光学图像防抖,
fantastic low-light performance, and Cinematic mode also on the front TrueDepth camera.
呈现令人眼前一亮的低光拍摄效果,且电影效果模式在前置原深感摄像头上也能实现。
Next, let's turn to 5G.
接下来,让我们聊聊5G。
Millions and millions of iPhone users are already experiencing 5G every day for super fast downloads and uploads,
每天,成百上千万的iPhone用户已经在使用5G实现疾速下载和上传、
lower latency, and new experiences on the go.
更低延迟,还有各种移动中的新体验。
And on iPhone 13, we've innovated further on custom-designed antennas and radio components that let us add more bands
在iPhone 13上,我们进一步创新了定制的天线和无线电组件,让我们能添加更多频段,
so iPhone 13 works on 5G with the latest speeds and in more places.
让iPhone 13可以在更多地方,以最快的速度连接5G网络。
The world is moving quickly to 5G.
整个世界都在向5G加速迈进。
We're collaborating with more carrier partners for the best call quality, performance, coverage, and battery life.
我们和更多运营商伙伴合作,来实现最佳的通话质量、性能表现、信号覆盖和电池续航。
By the end of the year, we will double 5G support to over 200 carriers in 60 countries and regions.
到今年年底,我们的5G支持数量将加倍至超过200个运营商,遍及60个国家和地区。
That means you can benefit from 5G in more places than ever
这意味着你能在更多地方享受到5G带来的好处,
to binge watch your favorite shows together using SharePlay on Apple TV+ and even more streaming partners for video and music.
例如一起同播共享你喜欢的节目,无论是来自Apple TV+,或是其他更多视频和音乐流媒体服务。
You can be ultra competitive in multiplayer games, share surprise greetings from a celebrity in high res over Cameo,
你可以在多人游戏中更大显身手,通过Cameo分享来自明星的高清惊喜问候视频,
or take the sound at any live event to a whole new level with Mix Halo.
或者用Mixhalo在现场活动中感受前所未有的音效。
5G is taking over, and iPhone 13 is ready with the best 5G experience.
5G将成为主流,iPhone 13已经准备好提供最棒的5G体验。
Now let's talk about battery life, which is really important to our users.
现在让我们聊聊电池续航,这对我们的用户十分重要。
iPhone 13 has a faster chip, faster 5G speeds, a brighter OLED display, and the most advanced dual-camera system ever in an iPhone.
iPhone 13拥有更快的芯片,支持更快的5G速度,搭载更明亮的OLED显示屏,和iPhone迄今最先进的双摄系统。
And with all these new capabilities, the iPhone 13 lineup has better battery life.
除了这些新功能,iPhone 13系列也拥有更出色的电池续航。
On iPhone 13 mini, most users will experience an hour and a half hour longer in their day than with iPhone 12 mini.
对iPhone 13 mini来说,大多数用户会发现与iPhone 12 mini相比多1.5小时的使用时间。
And on iPhone 13, two and a half hours longer than iPhone 12 for incredible all-day battery life.
而iPhone 13将比iPhone 12多2.5小时的电池续航,来满足一天所需。
This amazing battery life is delivered by A15 Bionic, more power-efficient components, a bigger battery,
这样出色的电池续航来源于A15仿生芯片,能效更高的组件、更大的电池,
and power optimizations from our deep hardware and software integration,
以及软硬件深度结合实现的能效优化,
like Smart Data Mode, which intelligently conserves battery life by automatically shifting your iPhone to LTE when 5G speeds aren't needed.
例如智能数据模式可灵活帮你省电,当你不需要5G速度时,自动将你的iPhone切换到4G LTE网络。
We also look at every opportunity to improve privacy.
我们也不断致力于保护隐私。
With iPhone and iOS, privacy is built in from the beginning.
iPhone和iOS始终将隐私保护深植其中。
With iOS 15, Siri uses on-device speech recognition, meaning your Siri audio requests do not leave your iPhone by default.
iOS 15让Siri使用设备端的语音识别,这意味着你对Siri的音频指令默认设置不会离开你的iPhone。
Intelligent tracking prevention now prevents trackers from profiling you using your IP address.
智能防追踪保护能防止追踪器利用你的IP地址,来追踪记录你的网络信息。
And mail privacy protection hides your IP address and prevents senders from learning about your mail activity.
邮件隐私保护会隐藏你的IP地址,防止发送者了解你的邮件动态。
Another huge benefit of owning an iPhone is the vast ecosystem that extends what iPhone can do.
另一个拥有 iPhone的好处是其背后庞大的生态系统,能拓展iPhone的功能。
That includes MagSafe, which we introduced last fall and has been a hit.
这包括MagSaf,自从我们在去年秋天推出后就大受欢迎。
From multi-chargers and swiveling charger stands to cases, wallets, tripods, and car mounts,
从多头充电器、充电台,手机壳、卡包、三脚架到车用手机支架,
along with our own accessories for charging, like the MagSafe Battery Pack.
还有我们自己的充电配件,例如MagSafe外接电池。
For iPhone 13, we have leather, silicone, and clear cases in stunning new colors and engineered to work perfectly with MagSafe.
配合iPhone 13,我们推出了各类皮革、硅胶及透明保护壳,有众多精美颜色选择,且都采取MagSafe专用设计。
We also have a new MagSafe Leather Wallet that supports Find My.
我们同时推出了新的MagSafe皮革卡包,能支持查找网络。
You can now be notified of the last known location where your wallet was separated from your iPhone.
你可以获取卡包与iPhone分离的最后地点。
iPhone 13 is loaded with new technologies, including Cinematic mode, A15 Bionic that's faster than the competition,
iPhone 13满载各项新技术,包括电影效果模式,一骑绝尘的A15仿生芯片,
our most advanced dual-camera system with sensor-shift OIS, longer battery life, 5G, and so much more.
我们最先进的双摄系统,支持传感器位移式光学图像防抖,更长的电池续航,5G,等等。
With all this, iPhone 13 still starts at just $699.
满载所有这些的iPhone 13,起售价仍为699美元。
We also have some fantastic offers from Apple and our partners, including up to $700 off in the U.S. when you trade in a qualifying iPhone.
我们和合作伙伴提供很多很棒的选择,例如,在美国,最高可折抵700美元,如果你以符合要求的iPhone来换购的话。
And we're increasing the starting capacity to 128 gigabytes for double the storage and adding a new 512-gigabyte option.
同时我们将起步的存储容量提升了两倍至128GB,同时增加了新的512GB选择。
iPhone 13 is impressively powerful.
iPhone 13真的非常强大。