It’s impossible to think about where we’re going without appreciating everywhere we’ve been.
如果我们不去欣赏我们曾经去过的地方,那么就不可能知道我们要去哪里。
So, as we look to our future, we do so, making sure our soul remains intact.
因此,当我们展望未来,我们确保将品牌精神原封不动地传承下来。
We summon the best of our past to shape a brilliant future.
我们集合最好的过去创造更辉煌的未来。
It’s American adventure electrified.
这是一场电气化之后的美式冒险。
The corner station now fueling our tanks with sunlight.
燃料箱由街角的阳光填满。
It’s an iconic SUV made even better by you.
这是一辆标志性的越野车,你让它变得更好。
And new trails beckoning, more vivid than ever before.
新的道路在召唤,比以往任何时候都更加生动。
It’s freedom at your command with a built-in co-pilot.
内置自动驾驶仪,一切由你掌控。
And stories by the fire that bring us warmth in new ways.
炉火旁的故事以新的方式带给我们温暖。
And while we fix our eyes on the road ahead, some things must always remain:
当我们注视前方不断发展时,有些东西必将永远保留:
four knobby tires, seven slots in the grille and the freedom of wide-open space disappearing into endless sky.
四个多节轮胎,七个书条状进气格栅,宽阔的空间,自由徜徉在无边天地间。