To everyone in our great outdoor family,
致户外大家庭的每一个人,
you may be feeling a little cooped up but don't forget--
你现在可能感觉有些被困住了,但是别忘记——
there are still rocks to be skipped; trails to be trampled; fish to be caught.
仍然岩石待攀越;路线待跋涉;鱼儿待捉。
The great outdoors are wide open and they're calling us like never before.
广阔的户外前所未有地向我们敞开怀抱。
In these trying times, we need nature more than ever.
在这样的时代,我们比以往任何时候都更需要自然。
We need nature to remind us that like a sunrise or the turning of the tides, these challenges will pass.
我们需要大自然提醒我们,这些挑战就像日出或潮汐一样都会过去。
We need nature to help us heal and reconnect with the ones we love the most.
我们需要大自然来帮助我们治愈创伤,并与我们最爱的人重新联系。
So when you can, get back to nature.
所以当你可以的时候,回归自然。
Get back to each other.
回到彼此身边。
We're here for you.
我们在这等你。