手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

日本最美骑行路线(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

A few weeks ago I decided to pack my bags by a bullet train ticket

几周前,我决定买一张火车票,

and take a spontaneous trip down to Hiroshima to do something I have wanted to do for a while now.

打包行李,去广岛做我一直想做的事。

Cycling the Shimanami Kaido.

骑行岛波海道。

A 70 kilometer cycling route that passes through six islands,

这条70公里的自行车路线,途经6个岛屿,

passing six bridges that connects the main island Honshu to Shikoku.

经过连接本州岛和四国岛的6座桥梁。

So come along with me on this two-day journey and let's see if I managed to get myself a counselor at the side.

跟我一起来做这场两天的旅程吧,看看我是否能找到个帮手。

The Shimanami Kaido bike route connects Hiroshima and Hema Prefecture together.

岛波海道自行车路线把广岛和河马县连接在一起。

You can start your journey from either side.

你可以从任何一边开始旅程。

However I decided to start off in Hiroshima.

但我决定从广岛出发。

Once you get off at the closest station, it's a short walk to the bike rental place.

你从最近的车站下车,步行很短的距离就到了自行车租赁处。

There are three bike rental services here.

这里有三家自行车租赁公司。

However I recommend this one, as it was the cheapest and had a variety of quality bikes you could choose from.

不过,我推荐这家店,因为它最便宜,而且有各种各样的优质自行车可供选择。

I picked the bike of the biggest basket which is probably not the best idea.

我选了带最大车筐的自行车,这可能不是最好的主意。

You should get like a cross bike or whatever.

应该像骑越野车一样。

But I've got you know four days all that stuff and this one backpack, so I think I did pretty well for, like baggage-wise.

但我要旅行四天,带着所有的东西和这个背包,所以我想我最好带够行李。

So just as I finish videoing for myself falls up.

我自己来完成录像。

To get to the first island, you have to take a short five minute ferry ride from the ferry terminal next to the bike rental shop.

要到达第一个岛,必须从自行车租赁店旁边的渡轮码头乘5分钟的渡轮。

Look at that.

看那儿。

It's okay.

没事的。

It's better late than never.

做了就比不做强。

But we're gonna set our journey I'm very excited.

但我们要出发了,我很兴奋。

We're gonna hold this blue line.

我们要沿着这条蓝线骑。

It's very simple when you get here, you just follow a straight balloon.

很简单,到这里后,你就跟着一个气球走。

So let's go.

我们走吧。

All right, I think it's a good decision.

好吧,我认为这是个好决定。

We put my bag at the back, tying it up.

我们把我的包放在后面,捆好。

Follow the blue line and just go don't worry about me.

沿着蓝线走就行了,别担心我。

I'm following behind you.

我跟在你后面。

Look at this supermarket slip around down.

看旁边这家超市。

That's a very local area with schools and supermarkets.

那是当地的学校和超市。

mqdefault.jpg

It's a residential area just listen how quiet.

这是一个居民区,真安静。

This can you hear the birds.

你能听到鸟叫声。

Just as you stopped filming we get to like the best part.

停止拍摄时,我们开始喜欢最精彩的部分。

I want to live near there.

我想住在附近。

But you know, it's just only gonna get more and more beautiful from here on.

但从现在开始,风景会越来越漂亮。

This is just a start.

这只是一个开始。

I mean we just had a cycling and it's been how long.

我是说我们刚刚骑了一次自行车,骑了很久了。

Because someone turned the wrong direction.

因为有人走错了方向。

It was someone who's that so.

跟错人了。

Now we're gonna climb that rock.

现在,我们要爬过那块石头。

I love how this just like a strip of sand here.

这里就像一片沙地,我很喜欢。

And then it's like I fall from the hook and I can't do the rest of the trip.

然后就好像我掉下来,我无法完成剩下的旅程了。

And that's how you do it.

你就是这样做的。

And this is the day my friend realize that I ain't just super great on camera.

这一天,我的朋友意识到我不太会照相。

Like I I'm not joking.

我不是在开玩笑。

This is...

这样......

It's okay. I've got insurance in Tokyo.

没事的,我在东京有保险。

I think I'm fine.

我想我没事。

We've seen a lot of people riding along this trek.

我们见过很多人沿着这条路做跋涉。

From kids to elderlies.

从小孩到老人都有。

So, anyone can do it even if you're a beginner and it's beautiful you can't be riding by the sea.

任何人都能做到,即使你是个新手,你不能在海边骑行,这里也很漂亮

You know see my bridge.

看到桥了。

So we're gonna go across that bridge see the second island.

我们要穿过那座桥去看第二个岛。

They say that the more you go along the track they're more beautiful it gets, especially at the end.

人们说你越是沿着这条走,风景就越漂亮,终点处最棒。

So I'm really looking forward to that.

所以我真的很期待。

We've reached the end of the first island.

我们到达了第一个岛的尽头。

It took us around an hour to cycle and kind of see the scenic spots along the way and take photos of course.

我们骑了大约一个小时自行车,沿途看风景名胜,还拍了照。

But now we're gonna cross the bridge and go to the second island.

但现在我们要过桥去第二个岛。

So first island, done.

第一个岛,完成。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品质,特质,才能
adj. 高品质的

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
counselor ['kaunsələ]

想一想再看

n. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
spontaneous [spɔn'teiniəs]

想一想再看

adj. 自发的,自然产生的

联想记忆
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲
v. 跟踪

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱
n. 滑倒,溜走

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。