In the previous video, I showed some of the things you can do and see in Hokkaido.
在上个视频中,我展示了你在北海道可以做和看的一些事情。
However in this video, it's going to be all about food.
这个视频则是关于食物。
So come join me on my food adventure and let's see what Hokkaido has to offer.
和我一道开启美食冒险,看看北海道有什么可以提供给我们。
We all know Japanese curry is a very popular dish in Japan.
我们都知道日本咖喱在日本很受欢迎。
However if you come to Hokkaido, you have to try the unique soup curry which was originated here in Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido.
然而,如果你来北海道,必须尝试独特的汤咖喱,它起源于札幌,北海道的首都。
I can't cue this process.
我不能暗示这个过程。
There are even four steps when you come order here.
你来这儿点菜时有四个步骤。
The first step you choose the curry you want and then after that for step two, which is the base.
第一步,你选择想要的咖喱,第二步,是底料。
So you've got regular which is more tomatoey and then you've got mild coconut.
点了普通的番茄酱,然后是淡椰子酱。
And therefore step 3, you choose the spiciness level, if you're brave enough you can get spicy level number 10, which I didn't get.
第三步,选择辣味等级,如果你足够勇敢,可以选等级10,我没要。
I got 2.
我要的是2级。
And then step 4, you get to choose the fries.
第四步,你可以选择炸物。
One minced pork natto soup curry
一份肉末纳豆咖喱汤。
Hungry.
好饿。
it's very interesting cuz I've never tried Natto Curry.
真有趣,因为我从没试过纳豆咖喱。
It's a bit sweeter than your normal curry.
比平常吃的咖喱要甜一点。
They actually chopped it up.
他们把它切碎了。
So you can't taste enough to flavor that much except goes really well together.
你不能尝到足够的味道,不过混合在一起味道很好。
I think because I have my one isn't as soupy as yours.
我想因为我的不像你的那么酸。
Like, there's so many ingredients in that.
里面料很多。
I guess the same.
我想也是。
I guess that's a good eight, in eight or nine.
我想给它8分,8分或9分。
I think this is a really good start.
我觉得这是一个很好的开始。
The taste is really good.
味道真不错。
Hokkaido is very famous for their seafood.
北海道以海鲜闻名。
So a great way to try out their fresh seafood is by visiting a fish market.
因此,尝试他们的新鲜海鲜的一个好方法是参观鱼市场。
Can we eat this here?
我们能在这里吃这个吗?
Yeah, I can make it cheaper for you.
是的,我可以便宜一点卖给你。
How much is it?
多少钱?
It's 1.6kg.
1.6公斤。
The normal price is 16,000 yen.
正常价格是16000日元。
I'll give it to you for 14,000 yen.
我1.4万日元卖给你。
14,000 yen?
1.4万日元?
14,000 yen?
1.4万日元?
Hokkaido crab is definitely something you should try when you're here.
你到这儿绝对该尝尝北海道螃蟹。
However, if you're like me and you didn't want to splurge a hundred dollars on crab, there are other cheaper ways of tasting it.
不过,如果你和我一样,不想在螃蟹上花一百美元,还有其他更便宜的方法可以尝一尝。
Try some of the restaurants that offer affordable yet fresh seafood bowls at the fish market.
试试那些在鱼市上提供价格实惠又新鲜的海鲜碗的餐馆吧。
I am going to try some crab.
我想尝尝螃蟹。
It is so tender, so fresh.
肉非常软,特新鲜。
You have to try this seafood if you are here.
如果你来这儿,就得尝尝这种海鲜。
So, I give it an 8.5.
我给它8.5分。
It seems cooked very well.
做得很好。