Pint 品脱
I'd like a pint of your best beer please.
我想要一杯你们这最好的啤酒。
Tipsy 微醉的;略有醉意的
Had one too many.
喝多了,喝高了
John had one too many at the bar last night.
John昨晚在酒吧喝多了。
Hammered 烂醉如泥
Dude, you were absolutely hammered last night.
伙计,你昨晚喝得烂醉。
Drunk 喝醉的
Don't get too drunk tonight. You have to get up early tomorrow.
别喝醉了,你明天还要早起呢。
Loaded 喝醉的
Man, I'm loaded. I can't drink another thing.
我喝多了,我不能再喝了。
Shit-faced 喝得脸色煞白的;烂醉如泥的
Hangover 宿醉
She woke up with a terrible hangover.
她醒来时宿醉反应很厉害。
Go to sb's head 上头;使醉
That glass of wine has gone straight to my head.
那杯酒一下子就把我弄得头昏脑涨。
Sober 未醉
I'm not drinking tonight. I need to stay sober so I can drive later.
我今晚不喝酒了。我需要保持清醒,晚点可以开车。
Blacked out 断片儿了
I must have blacked out last night. I don't even remeber going to that KTV.
我昨晚喝断片儿了。我都不记得我去过KTV。
Shots 少量饮料;(尤指)少量烈酒
Bartender! Six shots of whiskey please!
调酒师,6杯威士忌,谢谢。
Hair of the dog (that bit me) 以毒攻毒
I need a little hair of the dog to get over this hangover.
我需要以毒攻毒来摆脱宿醉。