手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第83期:麦琪的魔法裙把史蒂夫的衣服都染花了!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
It's wash day. It's wash day. It's wash day.
今天是洗衣日,今天是洗衣日,今天是洗衣日。
Oh. Hello. Look at my magic skirt. Huh.
哦,你们好,看看我的魔法裙吧,哈。
It's crazy. The colours and patterns are changing all the time. It needs a wash.
太疯狂啦,它的颜色和图案一直都在变化,该洗洗了。
Haha. Great. I'll find more clothes. Yeah.
哈哈,太棒啦,我再找些衣服来,耶。
Hey. Hello. How are you? I'm doing my washing, phooey, it's a bit smelly. This shirt is smelly. I can smell it from here.
嘿,你们好,你们怎么样啊?我要洗衣服呢。呼,衣服有点味儿。这件衬衫有点臭,我从这里就能闻到。
Hey. Look. This is a shirt. Say it with me, but up here. Say. This is a shirt. Now down here. This is a shirt.
嘿,看,这是一件衬衫。和我一起说,但声音高一点,说,这是一件衬衫。现在声音低一点说,这是一件衬衫。
Up here. This is a shirt. And down here. This is a shirt.
声音高一点,这是一件衬衫。声音低一点,这是一件衬衫。
Yeah. Well done. I'll put it in the washing machine.
耶,很好,我要把它放到洗衣机里。
Hey look. What's the weather like? Yeah. It's sunny. I can go for a run in the sun.
嘿看,今天的天气怎么样?耶,今天是个晴天,我可以出去在太阳底下跑步了。
Let me just finish putting the washing in the washing machine.
我来把衣服都放进洗衣机里。
Okay. Where are my trainers? Oh oh. Great.
好,我的运动鞋呢?哦哦,太棒啦。
Let me just put on my trainers. What? What are trainers? Well. These are trainers. Yeah.
我来把运动鞋穿上。什么?运动鞋是什么东西?嗯,这就是运动鞋,耶。
These trainers are really fast. Yeah.
穿上运动鞋就能跑得很快,耶。
So come on. Let's go for a run. Ready steady go.
来吧,我们来跑步吧。三二一跑。
Oh. Oh no. Steve will not be happy. Look. Look at his clothes. Oh oh. And here he come. And stop.
哦,哦不,史蒂夫会不高兴的。看,看看他的衣服。哦哦,他来了。停。

麦琪的魔法裙把史蒂夫的衣服都染花了!.jpg

Hi Steve. Hi. Hi Maggie. How are you? Oh nice trainers. What's the weather like?

嗨史蒂夫,嗨。嗨麦琪。你怎么样?哦,你的运动鞋不错,今天的天气怎么样?
Oh oh. What? Hey. What's this. Oh. This is a woolly jumper. Say it with me. But start quietly. This is a woolly jumper.
哦哦。什么?嘿,这是什么?哦。这是一件毛衣,和我一起说,但要小点声。这是一件毛衣。
But Maggie. It can't be my woolly jumper. It's crazy.
麦琪,这不是我的毛衣吧,太疯狂啦。
Look. There are stars. There are spots. There are stripes. There are zigzags.
看,这上面有星星图案、点点图案、条纹图案和锯齿形图案。
Oh Maggie. Sorry. It was my magic skirt. Is that your skirt? Yeah. Look. Look. That is Maggie's skirt.
哦麦琪。抱歉,这是我的魔法裙弄的。那是你的裙子吗?嗯。看,看,那是麦琪的裙子。
Say it with me. That is Maggie's skirt. That is Maggie's skirt. That is Maggie's skirt. Yeah. Yeah.
和我一起说,那是麦琪的裙子,那是麦琪的裙子,那是麦琪的裙子。耶。耶。
It's magic and it's changed all the colors of my clothes.
魔法改变了我所有衣服的颜色。
Sorry, but Steve. I can help. Abracadabra. Maggie. It's raining. Oh oh. This isn't helping. Sorry. Abracadabra.
抱歉,但史蒂夫,我能帮忙,阿布拉卡达布拉。麦琪,下雨了。哦哦。这没用啊。抱歉,阿布拉卡达布拉。
Oh. Wow look. I'm wearing a raincoat.
哦,哇哦看,我穿了一件雨衣。
Hey. Say it with me. This is a raincoat. Yeah. This is a raincoat. This is a raincoat. Yeah.
嘿,和我一起说,这是一件雨衣,对啦,这是一件雨衣,这是一件雨衣,耶。
But hey Maggie. How is this helping me....
嘿麦琪,这怎么能帮到我呢……
Look. Oh look. The rain is washing away all the crazy colors. Yeah. And patterns.
看。哦看,雨水把这些颜色都冲掉啦。耶。图案也都冲掉了。
Good idea Maggie. Great. It stopped raining. And my clothes are okay.
麦琪,这真是个好主意。太棒啦,雨停了,我的衣服也都恢复原样了。
Take off the raincoat. How do I take off this raincoat? Maggie. I can't take off. Silly Steve.
脱掉雨衣吧。我怎么把雨衣脱下来?麦琪,我脱不下来了。史蒂夫真笨。
Maggie. Bye bye boys and girls. See you next time. Bye.
麦琪。孩子们拜拜,下次见,拜拜。
Heyyyy. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的
v. 使稳固

 
raincoat ['reinkəut]

想一想再看

n. 雨衣

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。