手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第82期:史蒂夫的影子去哪儿了?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
What can you see on the farm? What can you see on the farm?
你们能在农场里看到什么?你们能在农场里看到什么?
What can you see on the farm? What can you see there?
你们能在农场里看到什么?你们能在这里看到什么?
Oh. Hey. Hello boys and girls. I am working on a farm. Yeah! Haha.
哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好。我在农场干活儿呢,耶!哈哈。
Hey! What was that? Hey. Something's missing. What's missing?
嘿!那是什么?嘿,有什么东西没了。什么东西没了?
Oh no. My shadow is missing!
哦不,我的影子没了!
Look. That tree has got a shadow and this flower has got a shadow but where's my shadow?
看,那棵树有影子,这朵花有影子,但我的影子呢?
Oh, will you help me find my shadow? Yeah? Great.
哦,你们能帮我找找我的影子吗?嗯?太棒了。
Oh, where's my shadow? Hmmm.
哦,我的影子呢?嗯。
Aha! There's a shadow. Is it my shadow? No.
啊哈!这儿有一个影子。这是我的影子吗?不是。
What animal has a shadow like that? I think it's a cow. Haha. Yeah! It must be a cow.
什么动物有这样的影子?我觉得是一只奶牛。哈哈,耶!它一定是一只奶牛。
Hey, do you like cows? Yeah. If you like cows, say with me. I like cows. I like cows.
嘿,你们喜欢奶牛吗?耶。如果你们喜欢奶牛的话,就和我一起说吧。我喜欢奶牛,我喜欢奶牛。
And again. I like cows. Yeah. I really like cows.
再来一遍,我喜欢奶牛。耶,我真的很喜欢奶牛。
Let's say hello to the cow. Come on. Haha. Hello missis cowwwww.
我们来和奶牛打个招呼吧,来吧,哈哈。你好啊,奶牛。
Wait a moment. That's not a cow, is it? No. What is it? It's a horse with the shadow of a cow. Oh dear.
等一下,这不是奶牛,对吗?不是。这是什么?这是一匹马,但它的影子是奶牛。哦天哪。
And look, I still haven't got a shadow at all.
看,我还是没有影子。
Oh, where is my shadow. Where is it? Where's my shadow?
哦,我的影子呢,它去哪儿了?我的影子去哪儿了?

史蒂夫的影子去哪儿了?.jpg

Oh look, I can see another shadow. Is it my shadow? No, what animal has a shadow like that? Hmmm, I think it's a sheep.

哦看,我看到了另一个影子。它是我的影子吗?不是,什么动物有这样的影子?嗯,我觉得是一只绵羊。
Yeah! Haha.
耶!哈哈。
So, do you like sheep? Yeah? If you do, say with me. I like sheep. Again. I like sheep. One more time, I like sheep. Yeah!
你们喜欢绵羊吗?嗯?如果你们喜欢的话,就和我一起说,我喜欢绵羊。再来一遍,我喜欢绵羊。再来一遍,我喜欢绵羊,耶!
So let's say hello to the sheep. Hellooo, no. Not again.
我们来和绵羊打个招呼吧,你好。不,这一次还不是。
Look, is that a sheep? No, no it isn't. What is it? Yeah, it's a goat. I don't like goats. Goats can be very naughty.
看,这是绵羊吗?不,这不是绵羊。这是什么?对啦,这是一只山羊。我不喜欢山羊,山羊不听话。
What is happening? Look, there's a goat, with the shadow of a sheep and there's a horse with the shadow of a cow.
发生什么事情了?看,这儿有一只山羊,它有着绵羊的影子,还有一匹有着奶牛影子的马。
And I haven't got a shadow at all. This is crazy!
而且我根本没有影子,这太疯狂了!
Oh. Hey! What was that? Was that my shadow? Yeah? I think that was my shadow. Hey!
哦,嘿!那是什么?那是我的影子吗?嗯?我觉得那是我的影子。嘿!
Haha. Look! There's my shadow. Maggie's got my shadow.
哈哈,看!这是我的影子,麦琪有着我的影子。
Maggie, give me my shadow back. You naughty naughty bird.
麦琪,把我的影子还给我,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟。
Oh, there it is. Too slow. Ha.
哦,它在那里。我太慢了,哈。
Oh. Hey ... Ah! Look! I've got my shadow back.
哦,嘿……啊!看!我的影子回来啦。
Hey look. My shadow can run like me and jump like me! Hey! What a crazy day. Oh Maggie, you naughty naughty bird.
嘿看,我的影子可以和我一起跑、一起跳!嘿!多么疯狂的一天啊。哦麦琪,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟。
Bye bye. See you next time. Bye bye. See you.
拜拜,下次见,拜拜,下次见。
Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶。嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母兽
vt. 恐吓

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。