Bee-bu-bu-bee-bu-bu-bee. Welcome, to ... Another edition of Falcon News. My name is Charlie. I'm Kirby.
哔哔哔。欢迎收看另一版法尔肯新闻,我是查理。我是柯比。
We got a great day today. We filmed a lot of skits.
我们今天过得很愉快,我们拍摄了许多短剧。
Kirby and I have worn a bunch of different costumes today.
我和柯比今天试了许多服装。
Open wide so I can take your temperature.
开大点,这样我就能给你量体温了。
But the best thing was we had different accents.
但最棒的还是我们说了不同的口音。
Bonjour. Bonjour.
你好。你好。
We were fascinated. I'm gonna name it out, and you got to give it to me. Ok.
我们着迷了。我说出名字,然后你要模仿。好的。
Garbage queen! It's my normal voice.
垃圾女王!这是我正常的声音。
People of the dump. This is your queen.
垃圾场的人,这是你们的女王。
Volcano tourist. It's amaaazing. Otto Lilienthal. Zee glider. Jacques Montgolfier.
到火山观光的游客。太棒了。奥托·李林塔尔。Z字形滑翔机。艾蒂安·孟戈菲。
A balloon full of air. Orville Wright. Ah Orville.
一个充满气的气球。奥维尔·莱特。啊奥维尔。
And finally, Madam Eruption. Bonjour, I am Madam Eruption. Bonjour.
最后,爆发女士。你好,我是爆发女士。你好。
Here we have our next guest on Falcon News, hanging up posters.
我们欢迎法尔肯新闻的下一位嘉宾,就是那个贴海报的人。
Brandon! Yeahhhhhh! C'mon. The director! He thought he could get away.
布兰登!耶!来吧,有请我们的导演!他以为他能躲过去呢。
When we shoot, all this stuff, he tells everybody what to do and ah makes it happen.
我们在拍摄的时候,他告诉所有人员,大家应该做什么,然后让它成真。
This is so exciting. Let's start with ahh... Dragster. Formula One.
太激动人心了,我们开始……F1赛车。
Charlie come in, plants himself right about there.
查理,过来,站在这儿。
We have ah some questions for you on the Weird But True hot seat.
我们要问你关于《世界真奇妙》的一些问题。
What's your favorite craft tool? Uuuummmm. You know what I like when you use scissors to make ribbons curly.
你最喜欢的工具是?嗯,你知道的,我喜欢用剪刀来让丝带变得卷曲。
Favorite item on the snack table? Mmmmmmmm. I'm wanna say pistachios but probably gummy bears.
你最喜欢零食桌上的哪种零食?嗯,我想说开心果,但我最喜欢的应该是小熊软糖。
Favorite art piece so far? Mmmmm. The volcano. Ahhhhh.
到目前为止,你最喜欢哪集作品?嗯,讲火山那集。啊。
Paperclips or Staples? Staples. Yeah! That's two for me!
曲别针还是订书器?订书器。耶!我有2票了!
Everybody that's Brandon, the director. We're running now cause we gotta finish the show.
那是我们的导演布兰登。我们现在要走了,因为节目要录完了。
Well that's another episode of Falcon News, see ya later! And cut!
这就是另一版法尔肯新闻了,下次见!卡!