Bee-bu-bu-bee-bu-bu-bee. Ahhh welcome to another edition of Falcon News, my name is Charlie. And I'm Kirby.
哔哔哔,欢迎收看另一版法尔肯新闻,我是查理。我是柯比。
Welcome to behind the scenes and now we... Bee-bu-bu-bee-bu-bu-bee.
欢迎收看幕后揭秘,现在我们……哔哔哔。
Today, we have some very very very special people to invite on because they have come oh so far.
今天我们请来了非常特别的特别来宾,他们是从很远的地方赶来的。
All the way from our hometown of Chicago.
他们是从我们的老家芝加哥过来的。
Actually, from our home town north of Chicago.
实际上是从我们在芝加哥北部的老家。
Actually, from our home.
实际上是从我们家。
It's our parents!
他们就是我们的爸妈!
Mom and Dad come on down! Come on down! Let's go everybody! Yeah! Whoo whoo!
爸妈过来吧!来!我们来!耶!呜吼!
Guys, this is our parents! This is our dad and this is our mom.
观众朋友们,这两位是我们的父母!这是我爸,这是我妈。
How are you guys doing? We're doing great! Fantastic!
你们最近怎么样?我们挺好的!很好!
We do this every show. It is a spitfire, rapid pace question and answer.
我们每次节目都这样,这是快问快答环节。
Are you ready? Ok, yeah. Ok.
你们准备好了吗?准备好了。好。
What's your favorite color? Blue. Blue.
你最喜欢的颜色是?蓝色。蓝色。
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla. Salted Caramel.
你最喜欢的冰淇淋口味是?香草。盐渍焦糖。
What's your favorite shape? Oval. Circle.
你最喜欢的形状是?椭圆。圆形。
Apples or oranges? Apples. Oranges.
苹果还是橙子?苹果。橙子。
Spirit Animal? Ohh ahhh. A doe. A flying dragon.
灵兽是?哦,母鹿。飞龙。
Favorite episode of Season 1? The ship thing! Treasure hunt!
最喜欢第一季的哪集?讲船的那集!寻宝那集!
We'll take their treasure! Treasure hunters. Ha, oh nice.
我们要夺走他们的宝藏!寻宝人。哈,很棒。
What about you? Ah. I like the sharks better.
你呢?啊,我更喜欢讲鲨鱼那集。
Oh ok! Okay. And a chomp chomp chomp chomp.
哦好吧!好。咬咬咬。
The most important question of this. This is a very important question so take your time, think it over and it matters and affects... Serious question.
最重要的问题来了。这个问题很重要,你们要好好想想,别着急,这会影响到……这是个严肃的问题哦。
It will affect your life after this.
这会影响到你之后的生活。
In life, do you prefer paper clips or staples? Paperclips. Yes!! Paperclips. Nooooo!
生活中,你更喜欢曲别针还是订书器?曲别针。太棒啦!曲别针。不!
This is garbage! Mom and Dad love me better! C'mon!
这是垃圾!爸妈更爱我!太棒啦!
I guess I was adopted!
我猜我是收养的!
Alright everybody. That's Charlie's Mom and Dad! Give it up for our guests today!
好啦,这是查理的爸妈!掌声献给我们今天的嘉宾!
That's another episode of Falcon News. We'll see you next time on Behind the Scenes of Weird But True.
法尔肯新闻还有一集,我们下期《世界真奇妙幕后揭秘》节目见。
Whooaaaa! We'll see you later! Whoaaaa. Whooaaaaa. Whoo Whooo. Whooo.
呜啊!下次见!呜啊。
Thank you. Nice job. Dad, flying dragon!
谢谢。干得不错。爸,飞龙!