手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作惊悚电影《长夜危机》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I never expected to be sued as a doctor. I'm thinking of settling.

作为一名医生,我从没想到会被起诉。我在考虑安定下来。
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办?
What you want me to say, Rich.
你想让我说什么呢,里奇。
Suppose I was one of your patients, what do you tell me?
假设我是你的一名患者,你会怎么跟我说?
I'd tell you to fight. Yeah.
我会劝你争取。是啊。
When they find that body in the morning, they're gonna come looking for us.
明天早上有人发现尸体,就该找我们了。
On the search for two fugitive suspected of armed robbery earlier this evening.
正在搜寻两名涉嫌今晚早些时候持械抢劫的逃犯。
I need a doctor.
我需要医生。
Is that him?
就是这个人吗?
Yeah, that's him.
没错,就是他。
This is perfect. Isolated, remote.
这里很完美。与世隔绝,偏乡僻壤。
My brother already has your wife and kid.
我弟弟绑了你老婆和女儿。
You're operating, Doc.
得开始手术了,医生。

动作惊悚电影《长夜危机》预告片

My brother dies, I'm gonna kill you.

我哥要是死了,我就杀了你。
I'm gonna kill your daughter, I'm gonna kill your wife, and I'm gonna kill your dad.
我会杀了你女儿,你老婆,还有你老爸。
Are we gonna be okay?
我们会安全吗?
Used to be the big dog in town. Don't try anything.
你以前是这镇子的看门狗。别耍花招。
When I start cutting, bite on this.
我要开始手术了,咬住这个。
We have to take control.
我们得掌握主动权。
I'm scared.
我好怕。
I'm gonna come for you. I promise.
我会回来找你们的。我保证。
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
I'm not gonna fight him.
我不会和他正面搏斗的。
Get out of here, now.
现在就离开这里。
You're a tough son of a bitch, huh?
你是个硬骨头,是吧?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
remote [ri'məut]

想一想再看

adj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
isolated ['aisəleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 分离的,孤立的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。