Next we are going to try some popular coffee shops around this area.
接下来,我们要去这里的一些受欢迎的咖啡店了。
You feel you've been in Tokyo for a long time you get tired like people, like how busy it is.
你会感觉,自己在东京呆了很久,厌倦了看到那么多人,到处都很繁忙。
Sometimes you will take an escape on that.
有时你想要逃开一下。
And it is I think a good place to like escape from that.
我觉得这是一个很好的逃离之地。
Like here is really packed, everywhere.
这里到处都是人。
Especially in the weekend, I mean for Japanese people was very hard to get a day off work, right?
尤其是在周末,日本人很难有一天的休息时间,对吧?
So mostly everyone's holidays is Saturday and Sunday.
所以,大多数人的假日就是周六和周日。
And that's when you know like Kiyosumi Park should be at the center, like a popular area, so busy.
清泉公园应该在中心位置,是一个很受欢迎的地方,非常繁忙。
And all the shops as well you have to wait like long line.
还有所有的商店,都得排队等候。
Yeah.
没错。
I really like this kind of atmosphere.
我真的很喜欢这种气氛。
The first coffee shop we have come to is at the corner of the street and has a friendly and laid-back atmosphere.
我们来的第一家咖啡店就在街角,气氛友好悠闲。
It's also decorated very uniquely inside the shop and it has a selection of beans from around the world
店内的装饰非常独特,有来自世界各地的精选咖啡豆,
that are roasted freshly and stored and then carefully prepared as drip coffee by the owner.
经过了新鲜烘焙和储存,由店主精心准备成渗漏咖啡。
One cup of coffee is usually around 400 to 500 yen.
一杯咖啡通常卖400到500日元左右。
Which one did you guys get?
你们选的是哪一款?
I got Dominican one.
我选的是多米尼加咖啡豆。
Same.
我也是。
Oh really.
真是
I got Ethiopia.
我选的是埃塞俄比亚咖啡豆。
What's the difference.
区别是什么。
He said it is like more tea flavor.
他说这个更像是茶的味道。
Yeah.
是的。
He told me it tastes like strawberry and it does taste like strawberry.
他告诉我这个尝起来像草莓,确实像草莓。
Right, yeah.
没错。
Actually, it is a really sweet smell.
实际上,这是一种非常甜的味道。
Yeah.
是的。
What did he give you, that map?
他给了你什么,那个地图?
It is like things that you can see while walking in this area.
就是在这个地区散步时,能观赏的东西。
Like there's a bunch of coffee shops and some temples.
这有很多咖啡店,也有一些寺庙。
And the park.
还有那个公园。
Yeah, the park.
对,那个公园。
I think, it is like you can coffee shop hop.
我想,有点像一家又一家换咖啡店喝咖啡。
Yeah.
没错。
So it's cool.
超酷。
Maybe we should check out another one.
也许我们应该再去另一家看看。
Yeah.
是的。
We shouldn't drink too much coffee in one day.
我们不应该一天喝太多咖啡。
Now, we're going to head to the next coffee shop
现在,我们要去下一家咖啡店,
and this place used to be an old temporary warehouse that has now been turned into a coffee hub.
这里曾经是一个旧的临时仓库,现在变成了咖啡中心。
Apparently it's very famous in the area for the coffee and also run by a New Zealander.
很显然,这家咖啡店在当地很有名,由一位新西兰人经营。
So you know I just had to check it out.
我肯定要去看一下。
It's like a different atmosphere from the previous cafe.
和之前那家咖啡店的氛围不一样。
Yeah.
没错。
The previous one was like, I like his hair.
之前那家店有点,我喜欢店主的头发。
Yes.
是啊。
The dreadlocks.
那种脏脏辫。
This one is more sophisticated.
这家店更精巧。
Fashionable.
也很时尚。
But what did you guys think about today like exploring this area.
你们对今天探索这里有什么想法。
I've spent like most of my life like in Tokyo.
我大部分时间都待在东京。
I can find something new when I go to local places.
我去偏僻一点的地方时,能发现一些新东西。
And I realized how huge Tokyo is every time I go to a local place.
我每次这样做时,都会意识到东京真大。
Yeah, that's really true.
是的,说的没错。
How about you?
你呢?
Sorry, I am goanna use my fork.
对不起,我要用我的叉子。
Is that okay?
这样行吗?
I like here better than another place, like the park.
我喜欢这里,比如那个公园。
That's why you recommended.
所以你才推荐它。
That is sweet.
你真好。
Anyway, so I just want to thank you two for taking the time out of your day and showing me around this area.
不管怎样,我想感谢你们抽出时间带我游览这里。
I hope maybe we can meet up in the future.
希望我们以后能再见。
Yeah.
是啊。
Look forward to the video.
期待视频出炉。
I like that you can just see people hanging their clothes.
能看到人们在窗外挂衣服,我喜欢这样。
And the most people like, look, she's hanging the clothes.
大多数人的感觉是,看,她在挂衣服。
He has no interest.
他不感兴趣。
Wait, I mean it's just very local, right?
等等,我的意思是这很有地方色彩,对吧?
You can just hang your clothes like on the street.
把衣服挂到街上。
What do you think Keita?
凯塔,你觉得呢?
About what?
什么?
About that.
那个。
That's too normal for me.
这对我来说太平常了。
You've got to appreciate like the little things in life.
你应该珍惜生活中的点点滴滴。