It is time for Tonight Show Hashtags! Hashtags. Hashtags.
今晚的“标签”节目时间到了!标签。标签。
Ah, very nice. We do this thing every week where I send out a hashtag, and you guys... ask you guys to respond to that topic.
啊,很好。我们每周都会做这件事,我会发一个标签,让你们回答这个话题。
So with football back in full swing, I started a hashtag called #NewFootballTraditions.
因此,随着足球运动的全面恢复,我开始了一个名为“新足球传统”的标签。
And I asked you guys to tweet out some new ideas for the football season that are more appropriate for 2020.
我请你们在推特上发表一些对2020年足球赛季更合适的新想法。
Within minutes, it was a trending topic, so thank you for playing along. I appreciate that.
几分钟后,它就成了一个热门话题,所以谢谢你的支持。我很感激。
And now I thought I'd share some of my favorite new football traditions responses from you guys.
现在我想和大家分享一下我最喜欢的新足球传统。
This first one's from @harlieghg. She says, Running through the Lysol tunnel before kickoff.
第一个来自@harlieghg。她说,在开球前穿过莱索隧道。
That's actually a good idea. We should get one here. Uh...I'd do it.
这其实是个好主意。我们应该在那里尝试一下,嗯,我会这么做。
This one's from @JEMetalHead96. He says, Instead of tackling, players shout, 'Got you!'
这个来自@JEMetalHead96。他说,球员们没有抢断,反而大喊:“抓住你了!”
This one's from @Grundy. Ooh. Grundy. Grundy. You would say it as Grundy? Grundy. It's in the game.
这是来自@格伦迪的,哦。格伦迪,格伦迪,你会这么说吗?格伦迪。游戏里的名字。
I think you're right. This one is from @Grundy.
我认为你是对的,这个是来自@格伦迪的。
He says, Interviewing the winning coach with one of those long The Price Is Right mics to maintain social distance. A six-foot mic.
他说,在采访获胜教练时,用一个“价格猜猜猜”节目里的长麦克风来保持社交距离。六英尺长的麦克风。

Uh... This one's from @Canne57. Her new football tradition, Fifty cardboard cutouts standing in line for the bathroom.
嗯嗯,这个来自@Canne57。她新的足球传统,五十个纸板图案花样排队等候上厕所。
It's like, Ah, you gotta be kidding me. You got to make the experience authentic.
就像,啊,你开玩笑吧。你必须让这段经历真实可信。
This one's from @tmomerling. She says, Facemask no longer a penalty. Ah! Ah! That's a good one.
这个来自@tmomerling。她说,面罩不再是惩罚。啊!啊!那是个好主意。
That's a good one right there. Uh... This one's from @carriesmith1123.
那是个不错的选择。嗯嗯,这个来自@carriesmith1123。
She says, Instead of marriage proposals, the Jumbotron will just be used to FaceTime players' grandparents.
她说不用来求婚,超大屏幕将被用来和球员的祖父母聊天。
Grandpa, the stadium can only see your nostrils. Uh, this one's from @liberal nacho.
爷爷,体育场只能看到你的鼻孔。嗯嗯,这个来自@liberal nacho。
Okay. He says, Coronavirus tip, wear a New York Jets jersey and you won't catch anything. Oh! Hey! Whoo! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
好吧,他说,冠状病毒提示,穿上纽约喷气式飞机的球衣,你就什么也抓不到。哦!嘿!喔!喔,喔,喔,喔,喔,喔,喔,喔。
This last one's from @IntheZane. In the Zane. Yeah. Get in the, Get in the lane, Auto Zane.
最后一个来自@IntheZane,在Zane里,来吧,进入车道,汽车Zane地带。
She says, After winning, players say, 'I'm going to Disney...Plus!'
她说,获胜后,玩家们会说:“我要去迪斯尼Plus”。
There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags, everybody.
给你。各位,这是我们今晚节目的标签。
Thank you so much. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
非常感谢你。要查看更多喜欢的栏目,请访问
tonightshow.
com/
hashtags。