"We bought that for The Nick.
“我们本来是为《尼克》这部剧买的(这幅画)。
‘Cause we thought the Nick could use them,
我们以为剧里会用上,
but we didn't realize that, they were sorta ugly way of it."
但我们当时没发现,她的长相其实是有点儿难看的。”
"She is not an attractive..."
“她不算是好看的那种长相……”
"She's unattractive."
“确实不好看。”
"Yeah."
“没错”
"Which is unfortunate."
“这点还挺让人遗憾的。”
"John Koch here, John Koch Antiques."
“我是约翰·科赫,约翰·科赫古董店的约翰·科赫。”
"I'm Kevin Crayton. I'm the manager of John Koch Antiques."
“我是凯文·克雷顿,约翰·科赫古董店的经理。”
"We're an antique shop on the Upper West Side of Manhattan."
“我们是曼哈顿上西区的一家古董店。”
"And we specialize in the sets for TV and movies.
“我们主要卖的是影视布景用的古董。
We buy estates for the most part, so we get people's whole lives."
我们大多数时候都会直接连古董带房子一起买下来,这样我们比较能够把握他们的整个生活面貌。”
"We would sort of spill them out on the floor and other dealers would come,
“我们会把买来的古董摆在地上,其他同行来来看的时候
and with them came the set decorators and production designers that did the television shows and movies.
有时也会带着电影或电视节目剧组的布景师啊,美工设计师之类的朋友一起过来。
The first of which was probably Woody Allen."
第一个来我们店里挑道具的可能是伍迪·艾伦。”
"Sex and the City."
“《欲望都市》”
"The Nick."
“《尼克》”
"The Blacklist."
“《黑名单》”
"Vinyl."
“《Vinyl》”
"The Good Wife."
“《傲骨贤妻》”
"Mad Men."
“《广告狂人》”
"Gotham."
“《哥谭》”
"Wolf of Wall Street."
“《华尔街之狼》”
"Ugly Betty. Madame Secretary. Deuce with James Franco. Saturday Night Live.
“《丑女贝蒂》,《国务卿女士》,詹姆斯·弗兰科主演的《堕落街传奇》,《周六夜现场》,
I think we've done almost every..."
我感觉几乎每部(好莱坞作品)我们都合作过。”
"The Ice Storm."
“《冰风暴》”
"Admissions."
“《爱在招生办》”
"Girl on a Train."
“《火车上的女孩》”
"Gossip Girl."
“《绯闻女孩》”
"Igby Goes Down."
“《伊比的堕落》”
"Other than that it's just the people that come in, that you're really surprised at, like Louis C.K.
“除了他们,来光临的还有一些……让你特别意外的朋友,比如路易·C.K.。
And he actually asked to use the store's location for his season finale last year.
去年,他还问我们愿不愿意让他在最后一集里借用一下我们店。
And then the producer came over to me and said,
后来,他的制片就走过来对我说,
'Louis wants to know if you'll, like, do him a favor and be in the show.'"
“路易想问,你能不能帮他个忙,友情出演一下他的节目。”
"I want to get that for her."
“我想给她买那个。”
"Okay."
“好的”
"How much, how much is it?"
“多,多少钱?”
"495."
“495.”
"Okay, I don't want to get it."
“好吧,我不想要了。”
"Working on Louis C.K. show is just like an honor.
“能跟路易·C.K.的节目合作感觉还挺荣幸的。
You know, I would do it for free, you have to cut that."
你懂的,就算是免费合作我都愿意,这句你们得剪掉啊。”