Photos of the whole family. My mum, dad, brother, sister ... Oh hey. Hello!
全家人的照片。我妈妈、爸爸、弟弟、妹妹……哦嘿,你们好!
Oh, there is a new baby in the family. Hurrayyy!
哦,我家里有个刚出生的宝宝,耶!
Oh no! Sorry, I'll be back in a minute.
哦不!抱歉,我一会儿回来。
Shhhh. Oh sorry. Shhh. Oh, baby, quiet. Oh look, what is it? Yeah, it's a baby.
嘘,哦抱歉,嘘。哦,宝宝,安静。哦看,这是什么?嗯,这是一个婴儿。
Say it like a baby. It's a baby. Well done. Now quietly. What is it? It's a baby.
像婴儿一样说,这是个婴儿,很棒。现在小声说,这是什么?这是一个婴儿。
What is it? It's a baby. Yeah. The baby likes to sleep. She always wants to sleep.
这是什么?这是一个婴儿,对啦。宝宝喜欢睡觉,她总想睡觉。
There we go. Ok. Shhhhh. Be quiet. Hey Steve! Steve! Maggie! Shhhh.
好啦,好。嘘,安静。嘿史蒂夫!史蒂夫!麦琪!嘘。
Maggie. What are you doing? Oh! What a naughty bird. Shhh!
麦琪,你在做什么?哦!多么调皮的鸟。嘘!
Ups, sorry. Maggie! Shhhh. Hey Steve, I want to tell you some ... Not now Maggie.
呜,抱歉。麦琪!嘘。嘿史蒂夫,我想告诉你一些……麦琪,现在别说。
Look at this mess. Oh! Pick up the pictures and put them back in the correct place.
看看这一团糟。哦!把照片捡起来,然后放在正确的位置。
OK. Sorry. Oh, Maggie. What a naughty, naughty bird.
好的,抱歉。哦,麦琪,多么调皮捣蛋的鸟啊。
Hey Steve, who's this? Oh. Look, that's my mum. Yeah.
嘿史蒂夫,这是谁?哦,看,这是我妈妈,耶。
My mum likes to play volleyball. Oh great Maggie, yeah.
我妈妈喜欢打排球。哦太棒啦,麦琪,耶。
My mum always says "I want to play volleyball. I want to play volleyball." Yeah!
我妈妈总说:“我想打排球,我想打排球。”耶!
Oh. Hey, look. Maggie's got another picture. Who's this Steve? Hey, who is it?
哦,嘿,看,麦琪拿起了另一张照片。史蒂夫,这是谁?嘿,他是谁?
Yeah, it's my brother. A-ha. My brother likes to play the guitar.
对啦,这是我弟弟。啊哈。我弟弟喜欢弹吉他。
Oh, here. My brother always says "I want to play the guitar. I want to play the guitar." Yeah.
哦,这儿。我弟弟总说:“我想弹吉他,我想弹吉他。”耶。
Oh Maggie, super! Another picture. Who's this Steve? Who is it? It's my sister.
哦麦琪,太棒啦!另一张照片。史蒂夫,这是谁?这是谁?这是我妹妹。
My sister likes to play tennis. Yeah! A-ha. She's always saying "I want to play tennis. I want to play tennis." Yeah!
我妹妹喜欢打网球。耶!啊哈。她总说:“我想打网球,我想打网球。”耶!
Oh hey, who's this? You know who this is, don't you? Yeah! Yeah, it's my dad. Dad!
哦嘿,这是谁?你们知道这是谁,不是吗?耶!耶,这是我爸爸。爸爸!
Oh, well done Maggie. Yeah, look! My dad likes to play the piano.
哦,干得漂亮,麦琪。耶,看!我爸爸喜欢弹钢琴。
He always says "I want to play the piano. I want to play the piano." Hihi.
他总说:“我想弹钢琴,我想弹钢琴。”嘿嘿。
Oh thanks Maggie. Look, all the pictures in the correct place. Yeah!
哦,谢谢你,麦琪。看,所有照片都摆在正确的位置上了。耶!
Now, what did you want to say? My brothers and sisters are coming! Oh, your brother and sister? No, my brothers and sisters!
你刚才想说什么?现在说吧。我的兄弟姐妹们来啦!哦,你的弟弟和妹妹?不,是我的兄弟姐妹们!
Your brothers and sisters! Hello. Come in. How many brothers and sisters have you got? Lots and lots.
你的兄弟姐妹们!你们好,请进。你有多少个兄弟姐妹?好多呢。
Please be quiet the baby is sleeping. Shhhhh. Oh no, too late.
请安静,宝宝在睡觉呢,嘘。哦不,我说得太晚啦。
Bye-bye everybody. See you next time. Shhhh. Sorry Steve.
大家再见啦,下次见,嘘。抱歉,史蒂夫。
Oh hey, if you like it, like it. If you love it, subscribe! Thank you!
哦嘿,如果你们喜欢这个节目。如果你们喜欢这个节目,请订阅!谢谢你们!