手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第45期:史蒂夫的奇怪梦境

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Steve! Yes, Maggie? Time to play.

史蒂夫!嗯,麦琪?游戏时间到啦。
Oh no, Maggie. I don't want to play today. I am reading my book.
哦不,麦琪,我今天不想玩,我在看书。
Hello boys and girls. Hi. I am having a lazy day reading my book on the sofa.
孩子们,你们好,嗨。我正懒洋洋地躺在沙发上看书。
Oh, hey! Maggie! She's got my foot. Oh, my foot! My foot! Come on! She's got my foot. My foot.
哦,嘿!麦琪!她抓住我的脚了。哦,我的脚!我的脚!拜托!她抓住我的脚了,我的脚啊。
Oh... Let's play! Maggie! Hey! Wow! How did Maggie stretch my foot? Auu! It's not rubber.
哦……我们来玩!麦琪!嘿!哇哦!麦琪是怎么拽住我脚的呢?啊!它不是橡皮啊。
Oh, but what is it? Say it with me. It's a foot. It's a foot. It's a foot.
哦,这是什么?和我一起说。这是一只脚,这是一只脚,这是一只脚。
What is it? It's a foot. It's a foot. It's a foot. That's right, but hey, I've got two feet.
这是什么?这是一只脚,这是一只脚,这是一只脚。对啦,嘿,我有两只脚。
Look, one, two. They are feet. That's right. How did Maggie stretch my foot?
看,一只,两只,它们是一双脚,对啦。麦琪是怎么拽住我脚的呢?
But what's going on? I know Maggie wants to play but I just want to relax on the sofa.
发生什么啦?我知道麦琪想玩,但我只想在沙发上放松一下。
Oh, hey! Oh, Maggie! Look, Maggie's got my arm. Come on, Steve! My arm.
哦,嘿!哦,麦琪!看,麦琪拽住我的胳膊了。来吧,史蒂夫!我的胳膊。
Stop it Maggie! Don't stretch my arm. Oh, just let go you naughty, naughty bird.
停,麦琪!别拽我胳膊。哦,放手,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟。
Hey! How did Maggie stretch my arm? Oh, it's not rubber. It is my arm.
嘿!麦琪是怎么拽住我胳膊的呢?哦,它不是橡皮,它是我的胳膊啊。
So, say it with me. It's an arm. It's an arm. It's an arm.
和我一起说,这是一条胳膊,这是一条胳膊,这是一条胳膊。
What is it? It's an arm. It's an arm. It's an arm. Yeah!
这是什么?这是一条胳膊,这是一条胳膊,这是一条胳膊。对啦!
But look, I've got two arms. So, what are they? Say with me. They are arms. They are arms. They are arms.
看,我有两条胳膊,那它们是什么?和我一起说。它们是胳膊,它们是胳膊,它们是胳膊。
What are they? They are arms. They are arms. They are arms. That's right.
它们是什么?它们是胳膊,它们是胳膊,它们是胳膊。对啦。

史蒂夫的奇怪梦境.jpg

Oh dear, Maggie is being very naughty today. Where is she?

哦天哪,麦琪今天真调皮,她在哪儿?
Come on, Steve! Maggie! Come on! Hey, look! Maggie is stretching my head. Let's play!
来吧,史蒂夫!麦琪!来吧!嘿,看!麦琪在拽我的脑袋。我们来玩!
Oh! Maggie! Let go of my head! Oh, you naughty, naughty bird!
哦!麦琪!放开我的脑袋!哦,你这只调皮捣蛋的鸟!
Oh, my head feels strange. Oh dear. Look, this is my head.
哦,我感觉自己的脑袋怪怪的。哦天哪,看,这是我的脑袋。
What is it? Say it with me. It's a head. It's a head. It's a head. Well done!
这是什么?和我一起说。这是一个脑袋,这是一个脑袋,这是一个脑袋。太棒啦!
And again. What is it? It's a head. It's a head. It's a head.
再来一遍,这是什么?这是一个脑袋,这是一个脑袋,这是一个脑袋。
I've only got one head and this head needs a lie down. Oh dear. I feel very strange.
我只有一个脑袋,这个脑袋需要躺下休息。哦天哪,我感觉非常奇怪。
Come on, Steve! Maggie! Oh no! Maggie, stop it! Look, Maggie is stretching my leg.
来吧,史蒂夫!麦琪!哦不!麦琪,停!看,麦琪在拽我的腿。
Come on! Oh Maggie, leave me alone! Leave me alone!
拜托!哦麦琪,别打扰我!别打扰我!
Wake up, Steve! Let go of my leg! Wake up! Leave me alone! Let go of my leg! Let go of my leg!
醒醒,史蒂夫!放开我的腿!醒醒!别打扰我!放开我的腿!放开我的腿!
My leg is ok. It was just a dream. My leg isn't rubber. No. Hey, what is it?
我的腿没事,这只是个梦。我的腿不是橡皮,不。嘿,这是什么?
Say it with me. It's a leg. It's a leg. It's a leg.
和我一起说。这是一条腿,这是一条腿,这是一条腿。
What is it? It's a leg. It's a leg. It's a leg. Yeah!
这是什么?这是一条腿,这是一条腿,这是一条腿。对啦!
Oh, but hey, I've got two legs. So what are they? Say it with me. They are legs. They are legs. They are legs.
哦,嘿,我有两条腿。它们是什么?和我一起说。它们是一双腿,它们是一双腿,它们是一双腿。
What are they? They are legs. They are legs. They are legs. Yeah!
它们是什么?它们是一双腿,它们是一双腿,它们是一双腿。对啦!
Hey Steve! Come on, let's play. Ok Maggie. Yeah! Come on, let's play.
嘿史蒂夫!来吧,我们来玩。好的,麦琪。耶!来吧,我们来玩。
See you next time. Yeah! Bye for now. Bye-bye. See you!
下次见,耶!拜拜,拜拜。回头见!
Oh hey, if you like it, like it. If you love it, subscribe! Thank you!
哦嘿,如果你们喜欢这个节目。如果你们喜欢这个节目,请订阅。谢谢你们!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,张开
adj. 可伸缩的

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。