Make your move, cowboy.
动手吧,牛仔。
I got the horses in the back
我身后跟着马
Horse tack is attached
马鞍已经装好
Hat is matte black
戴上黑色磨砂帽
Got the boots that's black to match
再配双黑靴
Ridin' on a horse, ha
骑在马背上
You can whip your Porsche
你可以开着你的保时捷
I been in the valley
我在山涧穿梭时
You ain't been up off that porch, now
你还没开出家门口
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
无需他人对我说教
You can't tell me nothin'
你别对我指指点点
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
无需他人指手画脚
You can't tell me nothin'
你别对我指指点点
Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
我要骑着马,驰骋在这老城旧路
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
我要骑着马,直到我精疲力尽
Who got next?
下一个是谁?
New Doritos Cool Ranch just got cooler.
更清脆可口的多力多滋农场味玉米片。
I ain't dancin'.
我可不跳舞。