Every week we'll be inviting a bartender to teach us to make a cocktail using ingredients you may already have around your house.
每周我们都会邀请一位调酒师教我们调制鸡尾酒 用的原料大家家里可能都有
And it's time for tonight's cocktail day lacasa, featuring Bulleit Bourbon.
今晚是以子弹波旁威士忌为主题的拉卡萨鸡尾酒日
Hey y'all. Welcome to my apartment here in Los Angeles.
嘿 大家好 欢迎光临我在洛杉矶的公寓
My name is Christine. And of our tender in downtown LA.
我叫克里斯汀 还有我们在洛杉矶市区的补给船
Today I am going to make a cocktail for you called Float Your Oats,
今天我要为大家调制一款鸡尾酒 名叫“让燕麦起飞”
which is great because it contains ingredients that you can easily find around your house.
这款鸡尾酒很棒 因为制作原料大家家里都能找到
Spend coffee grounds, chocolate and oats that I know that you all panic by and are hoarding right now on your house.
要用到咖啡渣、巧克力和燕麦 请不要恐慌 虽然我知道大家都在囤积粮食
I'm going to take two dashes of Angostura bitters.
先来少量的安格斯特拉苦酒
I'm going to take a quarter ounce of a spent coffee ground and chocolate syrup,
再来四分之一盎司(28.35克)的废咖啡粉和巧克力糖浆
which I made earlier today by taking two parts sugar to one part water.
我之前已经把两份糖和一份水提前混合好了
And then adding those spent coffee grounds and pieces of chocolate or cocoa powder.
之后加入用过的咖啡渣和巧克力或者可可粉
I'm going to take an ounce and a half of the OAT-Infused Bulleit Bourbon,
再来一盎司半的燕麦味的子弹波旁威士忌
which we made earlier today by just combining the oats and the bullet bourbon and setting that aside for a couple of hours.
之前我已经把燕麦和波旁威士忌混在一起放置了几个小时
I'm going to add the ice and give that a stir.
加冰 然后搅拌
Pour that right over a fresh ice cube and garnish it with a little orange twist.
把它倒在一块新鲜的冰块上 用一小片橙子皮装饰一下
So quick disclaimer. If you text your ex or cut your bangs, don't blame me.
先说一下免责声明 如果你喝醉了给前任发了短信或者自己剪了刘海 别来找我
There you have it-Float Your Oats. Cheers.
好了大功告成—“让燕麦起飞” 干杯
Very creative. Thank You Christine.
很有创意 感谢克里斯汀
Visit GIVZ.COM/TIPSFROMHOME to learn more about how you can give back to the service you missing behind the bar.
想了解更多关于如何回馈你在酒吧里错过的服务等内容 请访问网址GIVZ.COM/TIPSFROMHOME