手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

焦虑对我的身体做了什么

来源:可可英语 编辑:Ceciliya   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello Pych2go viewers, we want to start off this video by giving you all a huge thank you,

各位观众大家好,在开始今天的节目前,我们想先感谢大家,
with your help we Pych2go are closer to our goal of making psychology more accessible for everyone.
有了大家的帮助,我们才能朝着我们的目标更近一步。
Now on to the video. Everyone has experienced stress at some point but what is stress exactly,
现在开始本期视频。每个人都经历过压力,但压力到底是什么
what happens to your body, when anxiety overtakes you and what does stress do to your veins?
它对我们的身体做了什么, 焦虑什么时候会压倒你,压力会对你造成什么影响?
Here are six things that happen to your body when you experience anxiety but first what is stress?
当你经历焦虑时,你的身体会发生以下六种情况,但首先,什么是压力?
Stress is commonly defined as a state of mental or emotional strain or tension
压力通常被定义为一种精神或情绪紧张或紧张的状态,
that people experience when there are negative or emotionally and physically draining circumstances.
人们在消极或情绪和身体的情况下经历。
Anxiety is defined as a feeling of worry, nervousness or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.
焦虑被定义为一种对结果不确定的事情的担忧、紧张或不安的感觉。
Most people experience stress and anxiety at some point in their lives depending on the level of severity,
大多数人在生活的某个阶段都会经历压力和焦虑,这取决于严重程度,
they can detrimental impact one's quality of life.
它们会对一个人的生活质量产生不利影响。
Although stress and anxiety share many of the same emotional and physical symptoms,
尽管压力和焦虑有许多相同的情绪和身体症状,
uneasiness, tension, headaches, high blood pressure and loss of sleep, they have very different origins.
不安、紧张、头痛、高血压和失眠,但它们的根源却大不相同。
You usually know what causes your stress whereas for anxiety it can come out of the blue.
你通常知道是什么导致了你的压力,而焦虑则可能是突如其来的。
Now onto our list 1. Nervous system. No pun intended.
1. 神经系统。没有双关语意。
You've probably heard of the fight-or-flight response. And stress and anxiety tend to activate this fight-or-flight feeling.
你可能听说过“战或逃”反应。压力和焦虑往往会激活这种“战或逃”的感觉。
This is related to your sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and parasympathetic nervous system (PNS).
这与你的交感神经系统(SNS)和副交感神经系统(PNS)有关。

焦虑对我的身体做了什么.jpg

The main difference between these is that the PNS system takes care of the resting functions such as lowering your heartbeat at rest;

它们之间的主要区别是,PNS系统负责休息功能,比如在休息时降低心跳;
the SNS system controls the action state and the functions that are a part of it.
SNS系统控制着动作状态和作为动作状态一部分的功能。
When stressed or anxious, your sympathetic nervous system becomes more active, sometimes even overactive.
当压力或焦虑时,你的交感神经系统会变得更活跃,有时甚至过度活跃。
2. Digestion slows and that can be pretty bad.
2. 消化会变慢,这是非常糟糕的。
Most digestive processes take place during a calm or resting state, so naturally the two systems have different effects during stress.
大多数消化过程发生在平静或休息状态下,所以这两种系统在压力下自然有不同的作用。
When stress and anxiety get you into an action state, the digestion process is suppressed.
当压力和焦虑让你进入行动状态时,消化过程就会被抑制。
3. Unwanted or unhealthy weight loss.
3. 不必要的或不健康的减肥。
Because prolonged stress and anxiety decreases your digestion, your appetite is likely to suffer, too.
因为长时间的压力和焦虑会降低你的消化能力,你的食欲也会受到影响。
You might not feel as hungry as usual because of the stress or just not mentally in the mood to eat.
你可能不会像往常一样因为压力而感到饥饿,或者没有心情吃东西。
4. Sleep problems and exhaustion.
4. 睡眠问题和疲惫。
When your mind and body are going 100 miles per hour because of being anxiety,
当你的身心因为焦虑而以每小时100英里的速度前进时,
it sounds quite logical that your sleep will be affected, too. Your body won't properly go back to its resting state.
你的睡眠也会受到影响,这听起来很合理。你的身体不会正常地回到它的休息状态。
In the 2007 stress and anxiety disorders survey, researchers found that around 7 out of 10 adults with anxiety experience sleeping problems.
在2007年的压力和焦虑障碍调查中,研究人员发现,每10个有焦虑症的成年人中就有7个有睡眠问题。
Lack of sleep can also increase the effects you are already experiencing from the stress and anxiety.
缺乏睡眠也会增加你已经经历的压力和焦虑的影响。
5. Muscle tension.
5. 肌肉紧张。
Apart from difficulty relaxing mentally, stress can also make it harder to relax your muscles.
除了精神上难以放松外,压力还会使你更难放松肌肉。
The constant tension can result in muscle aches that can last from anywhere from a few minutes to days.
持续的紧张会导致肌肉疼痛,持续时间从几分钟到几天不等。
6. Wear and tear on your veins.
6. 血管磨损。
Stress and anxiety cause your blood pressure to rise and over a long period of time, this can wear down your veins more than average.
压力和焦虑会导致你的血压升高,长此以往,你的血管会比一般人磨损得更厉害。
It could possibly slightly increase your chances of cardiovascular disease. It's unclear by how much this chance would increase
它可能会稍微增加你患心血管疾病的几率。目前还不清楚这种可能性会增加多少,
and naturally it is neither a guarantee nor does it occur in everyone who has long term stress.
当然这既不是确切的,也不一定会发生在每个有长期压力的人。
All things considered, it's interesting to see how some things like stress and anxiety can have effects beyond the mental ones.
综上所述,看到压力和焦虑这样的事情对精神层面之外的影响是很有趣的。
What others do you know or have experienced? Let us know in the comments below.
你知道或经历过什么其他情况吗?请在下面的评论中告诉我们。
Also if you liked this video, be sure to check out our other videos on anxiety
如果你喜欢本期视频,请一定要观看我们关于焦虑的其他视频,
and don't forget to Like and subscribe for more content. Thanks for watching.
不要忘记点赞并订阅以获取更多内容。感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
affected [ə'fektid]

想一想再看

adj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做

联想记忆
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
unclear

想一想再看

adj. 不清楚的;不易了解的

 
defined [di'faind]

想一想再看

adj. 有定义的,确定的;清晰的,轮廓分明的 v. 使

 
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗条地

 
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。