'Minister! Professor!' said Madam Pomfrey angrily, 'I must insist that you leave.
“部长!教授!”波姆弗雷夫人恼怒地说,“我必须坚持让你们离开。
Potter is my patient, and he should not be distressed!'
波特是我的病人,他不能被你们打搅。”
'I'm not distressed, I'm trying to tell them what happened!' Harry said furiously. 'If they'd just listen'
“我并没有被打搅,我在尽力告诉他们所发生的一切”哈利生气地说,“如果他们肯听——”
But Madam Pomfrey suddenly stuffed a large chunk of chocolate into Harry's mouth,
但是波姆弗雷夫人突然将一大块巧克力,塞入哈利嘴里,
he choked, and she seized the opportunity to force him back onto the bed.
他咳嗽着。她趁机又将他弄到床上。
'Now, please, Minister, these children need care. Please leave' The door opened again. It was Dumbledore.
“现在,请走吧!部长,这些孩子需要照顾,请离开——”门又被打开了,丹伯多走了进来。
Harry swallowed his mouthful of chocolate with great difficulty, and got up again.
哈利费力地吞掉满口巧克力,又站了起来。
'Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black''For heaven's sake!' said Madam Pomfrey hysterically.
“丹伯多教授,西里斯·巴拉克——”“看在老天爷的份上,”波姆弗雷夫人声斯力竭的喊道。
'Is this a hospital wing or not? Headmaster, I must insist''My apologies, Poppy,
“这里是病房,不是吗?校长,我必须坚持——”“对不起,波比,
but I need a word with Mr Potter and Miss Granger,' said Dumbledore calmly, 'I have just been talking to Sirius Black.'
但是我有话要与波特先生和格林佐小姐谈,”丹伯多平静地说,“我刚刚与西里斯·巴拉克谈过话——”
'I suppose he's told you the same fairy tale he's planted in Potter's mind,'
“我想他给你讲了同样的根植于哈利脑海中的故事,”
spat Snape, 'Something about a rat, and Pettigrew being alive.'
史纳皮吐了一口口水说,“一些关于一只老鼠和彼德吉雷仍然活着的事。”
'That, indeed, is Black's story,' said Dumbledore, surveying Snape closely through his half-moon spectacles.
“不错,的确如此,巴拉克的故事。”丹伯多说。透过那副半月形的眼镜琢磨着他。
'And does my evidence count for nothing?' snarled Snape.
“那么我所说的就不能证明任何东西了吗?”史纳皮咆哮着。
'Peter Pettigrew was not in the Shrieking Shack, nor did I see any sign of him in the grounds.'
“彼得·彼德吉雷并不在什拉克刹克,我也没从地上看到它存在的迹象。”