Wunderbar!
非常棒
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Arms up? Like this?
抬胳膊 像这样吗
Happy family.
幸福的一家
My ski.
我的滑雪板
Please look into the camera. Please just smile.
请看着镜头好吗 请笑一下好吗
He wants poles up again.
他想让我们把滑雪杖立起来
He wants us to keep doing poles up. I don't know.
他想让我们保持立雪杖的动作 我不太确定
Whoo!
喔~~~
Just been through a lot lately.
最近经历的太多了
My dad passed away.
我爸爸去世了
That's a shame.
节哀
Eight months ago.
八个月前
So we came here.
所以我们来到这里
Here's to here. Here's to here.
干杯 干杯
You lose a parent and the ticking gets louder.
失去了父亲 (钟)滴答声越来越响
Every day is all we have.
对我们来说每天都很珍贵
Is all we have, yep.
很珍贵 是的
Powerful.
很有道理
Maybe we ski the beast after lunch.
午饭后或许我们可以滑“野兽雪道”
Pete, I-
皮特 我~
I don't think it'll be that challenging. It'll be fine.
我觉得没有那么难 不用担心
Is that okay?
这正常吗
Yeah. It's-it's fine.
嗯 没事
Mom!
妈!
It looked like it was gonna kill us.
感觉这场灾难会置我们死地
For a moment.
只是暂时性的
And the kids were screaming. Because it felt like we were gonna die.
孩子们都在尖叫 因为我们感觉会因此死去
Pete?
皮特
Wow!
哇哦!
And I look over at Pete, and he had grabbed his phone. Pete left us.
然后我看着皮特 抓起手机逃跑的皮特 他丢下了我们
I didn't leave you to be buried.
我没有丢下你让你被掩埋
I ran to get help.
我是跑去寻找帮助了
That's not what happened.
根本不是这样
I love my family.
我爱我的家人
Every day is all we have!
让每一天都活得精彩!
How could I have run away in ski boots?
我穿着滑雪靴 怎么跑?
What?
啥?
Can you run in ski boots?
你穿着滑雪靴能跑吗
Not… very well.
不太~能跑
Boom. Exactly.
对头 就是这样
Regardless, I wouldn't leave my family to die.
不管怎样 我不会丢下家人让他们等死
That's boom.
这才对头
You have a right to be angry. It's black and white.
你有权利生气 要分清对错
Well…
好吧
no, it's black and white.
不 要分对错
How old are you?
你多大了
Thirty.
30
Oh.
哦
There's only one thing I have to worry about right now…and that's going down.
我现在只需担心一件事 那就是速降
I don't understand why there weren't any warnings posted anywhere.
我不懂 为什么不在哪儿贴个警示
There was a warning.
有警示的
What?
啥?
Posted at lifts, gondolas, hotel receptions, restaurants, shops, bars, soda machines, toilets…
电梯 吊船 酒店前台 饭店 商店 酒吧 冷饮出售机 厕所 这些地方都有贴警示
We didn't see any of that.
我们一个都没看到
Well…
好吧~