地点:赌场大厅
人物:钱德勒,莫妮卡,醉汉
事件:莫妮卡赌场手气极旺,钱德勒提议如果再赢就在当天结婚。
剧情片段
Chandler: Okay, I tell you what. You roll another hard eight①; and we get married here tonight.
钱德勒:好,我跟你说,你要是再掷出一个硬八来,咱们今晚就在这结婚。
(众人起哄)
Monica: Shut up②! It just got interesting! What did you just say?
莫妮卡:闭嘴!这才刚开始有趣呢!(对钱德勒说)你刚才说什么?
Chandler: You roll another hard eight and we get married here tonight.1
钱德勒:你要是还能掷出一个八点,我们今晚就在这里结婚。
Monica: Are you serious?
莫妮卡:你是认真的吗?
Chandler: Yes! I love you! I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you.2
钱德勒:当然!我爱你!我从来没像爱你一样这么爱过一个人。
Monica: I’ve never loved anybody as much as I love you.
莫妮卡:我也从来没像爱你一样这么爱过一个人。
Chandler: Okay, so if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign③ and we do it! What do you say④?3
钱德勒:好,所以,如果又是硬八,我们就把它当成一种暗示,咱们就结婚,你说怎么样?
Monica: Okay!
莫妮卡:好!
Chandler: Come on! Let’s go! All right! Okay! That’s a four! And where–where’s the other one?
钱德勒:好了!开始吧!(莫妮卡掷骰子,其中一个掉到了地上)好,好!这个是四!另外一个在哪儿,在哪儿?
Drunken Gambler: It went under the table.
醉汉:掉到桌子下边了。
Monica: Nobody move! Okay, you look that way; I’ll look this way!
莫妮卡:都别动!(对钱德勒说)好了,你从那边找,我从这边找!(两人趴在地上,从两个方向绕着桌子找)
Chandler: All right! Here it is! Here it is!
钱德勒:在这儿呢!在这儿在这儿!(骰子的一角卡在了桌腿边,四点和五点都在露在外边,不能确定掷出的到底是四点还是五点)
Monica: That could be a four or a five. It’s your call⑤.
莫妮卡:四点和五点都有可能,你来决定。
Chandler: It’s a four.4
钱德勒:四点。
Monica: I think so too.
莫妮卡:我也觉得是。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 轻松娱乐听力 > 英语PK台 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: