Dating can be fun, refreshing and fulfilling, but it can also be straight-up confusing and a pain in the butt.
约会可以很有趣,可以给人新鲜感和满足感,但也可能让人感到困惑和痛苦。
Maybe you've been with your partner for a few weeks now and seem excited about the future,
或许你们已经在一起几个星期了,似乎也对未来感到激动,
but how do you know your butterflies are because of them and not from fear of things not working out?
但你怎么知道,你心头小鹿乱撞是因为他们而不是因为害怕呢?
Here are ten signs a relationship is moving too fast.
以下是关系进展太过的10种迹象。
One: Your partner still talks about their ex.
1.你的伴侣仍会谈论他们的前任。
Knowing that you're someone's rebound hurts.
知道自己是别人的“备胎”很伤人。
If your partner still checks up on their exes social media, it's a dead giveaway that they're not fully invested in you.
如果你伴侣还在关注他们前任的社交媒体,那就说明他们对你没有完全的投入。
Two: You question your happiness when you're with them.
2. 和他们在一起的时候,你会质疑自己的幸福。
All your actions say you want to be with them, you go on dates often and you mesh well with their friends
你的所有行动都表明你想和他们在一起,你经常约会,你和他们的朋友相处得很好
but something still doesn't feel quite right.
但就是有什么不对劲。
Three: You're making big decisions before even meeting the fam,
3. 还没见家长就做出了重大决定,
or maybe you don't even know your partner's favorite color and yet, you're already talking about moving in together.
或者你甚至都还不知道对方最喜欢的颜色,就开始考虑同居了。
Better run, that's like asking for a train wreck.
最好快点跑,那就像火车失事一样。
Four: Everyone around you is in a relationship, so you want to make it official.
4. 你周围的每个人都在谈恋爱,所以你想让它正式。
Who doesn't appreciate Instagram likes and sharing good news on Facebook?
谁不喜欢在Instagram上点赞,在Facebook上分享好消息呢?
But if the idea excites you more than the person in front of you, you might be more concerned about fulfilling social expectations.
但如果这个想法比你面前的人更让你兴奋,你可能更关心实现社会期望。
Five: You trust them before getting to really know them.
5. 还没真正了解对方,就先信任对方。
Playing hard-to-get is definitely not a healthy way to someone's heart, but neither is being vulnerable too soon.
欲擒故纵绝对不是一种赢得某人芳心的健康方式,但过早地敞开心扉也不是。
There are some things you should know about your partner first, like how well they can compromise and what they're like on bad days.
你首先应该了解你的伴侣,比如他们能够在多大程度上妥协以及失意时的表现。
Six: You think they're perfect.
6. 你觉得他们很完美。
Putting your partner on a pedestal doesn't mean they're actually 'the one'.
把你的伴侣捧上神坛并不意味着他们就是你的真命天子。
When you're overly infatuated, you fail to see your partner's flaws which plays a huge role in compatibility.
当你过度迷恋的时候,你看不到你伴侣的缺点,而这在你们合不合得来中起着巨大的作用。
Seven: You mistake fighting for passion.
7. 你错误地为激情而战。
Make up sex is great after a big fight, but if the two of you are doing that a lot,
大吵一架后的激情很棒,但如果你们经常这么做,
you might want to ask yourself if this is healthy and where the relationship is going.
你可得问问自己这样是否健康以及这段关系会走向何方。
Eight: You get impatient to hear back from them.
8. 你没有耐心听他们的回复。
Do you get mad when they respond to your text to slow or over analyze every single emoji, exclamation point and word?
当他们回复短信时,太慢或过度分析每一个表情、感叹号和单词时,你会生气吗?
You want to make sure you're allowing your partner space.
你要确保给你的伴侣足够的空间。
Nine: You're ignoring the red flags.
9. 你忽略了危险信号。
Does your partner want kids but being a parent was never on your radar or maybe you see yourself moving into a city but they prefer the countryside?
你的伴侣想要孩子,但你从来没有想过要为人父母,或者你想搬到城市,但他们更喜欢乡村?
You can only escape reality for so long until it catches up with you.
你只能逃避现实很长一段时间,直到它赶上你。
Ten: You've said 'I love you' after a few dates.
10. 几次约会后,就说‘我爱你’。
There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with them
爱和恋爱是不一样的
and people often realize it too late when they've already made future plans.
当人们已经制定了未来计划时,才意识到为时已晚。
Do any of these signs sound familiar? What are some troubles you're facing in your relationship?
这些迹象听起来熟悉吗?恋爱中的你遇上了什么问题?
Please share your thoughts with us below.
请在下方和我们分享你的想法。
Also be sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and share this video with others.
一定要订阅我们的频道获取更多帮助,并和别人分享本期视频。
With your help, we can reach more people and provide our support. Thanks for watching!
有了大家的帮助,我们可以帮到更多的人并提供我们的支持。感谢收看!