手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第3期:玛戈特是如何开始新的一天的(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What would you say is your most extravagant and expensive outfit that you've ever worn?

你觉得你穿过的最贵的衣服是什么?
I feel like the dress I wore this year to the BAFTAs. It was kind of extravagant.
我觉得我今年在英国电影和电视艺术学院奖颁奖典礼上穿的裙子。有点太奢侈了
Who's your favorite designer of all time?
你最喜欢的设计师是谁?
Coco Chanel.
加布里埃·香奈儿
What's the most method that you've ever gotten for a role?
你为演好一个角色想出的最多的解决方法是什么?
I'm not really a method actor, but I do find myself unintentionally behaving like a character after a while.
我不是一个真正的讲究方法的演员,但我不久就发现我无意中表现地像这个角色
How did you prep to play Sharon Tate?
你准备怎么演莎伦·泰特?
Lots of reading, watching a lot of films, spent time with people that knew her.
读很多书,看很多电影,和认识她的人在一起交流
I always work with an acting coach, dialect coach, movement coach.
我总是和表演指导,语言方言指导,动作指导一起工作
Queen Elizabeth, Harley Quinn, Tonya Harding, each requiring crazy physical makeovers.
伊丽莎白女王,哈利奎因,托尼亚哈丁,每个人都需要疯狂的身体磨练
Mm-hmm. Is your prep process similar regardless of the character?
嗯,嗯。无论角色如何,你的准备过程是否相似?
The approach is similar. The process always changes
这种方法是类似的。整个过程总是
a little bit based on the character, but the approach is the same, and,
会因为角色的不同而有所改变,但是方法是一样的,还有
inevitably, a lotta time in the hair and makeup chair.
不可避免地要在发型椅和化妆椅上呆了很长时间
I can imagine. And having played several people that actually existed,
我可以想象你的感受,特别是在扮演了几个真实存在的人之后
how does that influence your performance?
这对你的表现有什么影响?
Well, I always feel a sense of responsibility for a character, whether they're real or not, but
嗯,我总是对一个角色有一种责任感,不管他们是不是真的,但是
definitely an added sense of responsibility when they are real life people,
当他们是现实生活中的人时,肯定会有更多的责任感
yeah. And you've played characters from so many different eras.
是的。你演过很多不同时代的角色
If you can go back and live in any of those periods, which would it be?
如果你能回到过去生活在任何一个时期,你会选择哪一个?
The 60s.
60年代
What's been the biggest positive change in Hollywood recently?
好莱坞最近最明显的积极变化是什么?
Inclusivity.
包容性
What in the film world needs a drastic overhaul?
电影界有什么需要彻底改革的?
Non-creatives making creative decisions.
没有创新性的人做出了创新性的决定
Who's a voice in Hollywood that people should be listening to?
在好莱坞,哪个群体的呼声应该被关注到?
Women, all of them.
妇女群体,所有的妇女
What female performer is blowing your mind right now?
你现在想的是哪个女艺人?
Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Ah, love her.
菲比·沃勒-布里奇,哦,我也挺喜欢她的
Hey, cool surfboard! Yeah. I imagine you're professional level at surfing, right?
嘿,那边有个看起来非常酷的冲浪板!是的。我想你在冲浪方面很专业,对吧?
I am not a good surfer, I just like doing it.
我不擅长冲浪,我只是喜欢冲浪
On a scale of one to ten, how good are you?
熟练程度的衡量假如是从1到10,你觉得自己有多熟练?
A two.
2
Who has better beaches, Australia or California?
哪里有更好的海滩,澳大利亚还是加利福尼亚?
Australia.
澳大利亚

玛戈特

I knew you'd say that. What's your go-to cocktail?

我就知道你会这么说。你要喝什么牌子的鸡尾酒?
Gam T.
米多罗GAM西拉干红葡萄酒
What's your vice?
你不好的习惯是什么?
Ice cream.
吃冰淇淋
What's a fashion trend that you think will definitely come back?
什么是你认为一定会卷土重来的时尚潮流?
Chunky'80s earrings.
厚重的80年代耳环
What is a fashion trend that you are positive will never grow old?
什么是你肯定永远不会过时的时尚潮流?
Crisp white shirt, blue jeans.
洁白的衬衫,蓝色的牛仔裤
And what's a fashion trend you think should never see the light of day ever again?
什么是你认为不应该再会流行的时尚潮流?
Stripey toe socks. I don't know if that was a thing here, but it was when I was a kid.
条纹脚趾袜。我不知道这是不是真的,但那是我小时候的事
All right. So, where are you heading? I see you're planning a trip?
好吧。所以,你要去哪?我看你准备去旅行了?
Oh, no, I'm unpacking. Well, I should be unpacking. I'll do it later,
哦,不,我在整理行李。好吧,我该去收拾行李了。我待会再整理
but I just got back from Cannes.
但我刚从戛纳回来
Oh. What was the best part about Cannes?
哦。关于戛纳那里,最好的部分是什么呢?
Eating croissants every day.
每天都吃羊角面包
What's the city that you're headed to next?
你下一个要去的城市是什么?
London.
伦敦
What country have you never visited but you're dying to get there?
你从来没有去过哪个国家,但你渴望去那里?
SriLanka.
斯里兰卡
Oh, that would be Julia.
哦,那应该是茱莉亚回来了
When have you felt most starstruck?
你什么时候觉得自己是最耀眼的明星?
When I met 50 Cent.
当我有50美分
What is your favorite account to follow on social media?
你在社交媒体上最喜欢关注的账户是什么?
Tiny Kitchens, they make little food, it's really cute.
小厨房,他们做的食物很少,但真的很可爱
Hey! Hi, Moo. Come on in. Who's this?
嘿!嗨,穆。快进来吧。他是谁?
This is my cousin, Julia. Hey, feel free to ask a question.
这是我的表妹茱莉亚。嘿,就只是随便问个问题
What should I do with the snacks?
我该怎么处理这些零食?
Out the back, please, thank you.
请放到后门外面,谢谢你
Okay, last question I have for you, Margot.
好吧,最后一个问题,玛戈特
I'm so excited for "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood."
我为“好莱坞往事”而激动不已
What was it like working with Quentin Tarantino?
和昆汀·塔伦蒂诺一起工作是什么感觉?
It was the best ever. There are no cell phones on set.
有史以来最好的。片场没有手机
I don't think Quentin even owns one, and every 100 rolls of film everyone stops, and has a drink, and celebrates.
我不认为昆汀拥有一部电影,每100卷电影片段后,每个人都会停下来,喝上一杯,然后庆祝一下
I think you and I have a lot to celebrate right now, because we concluded our interview.
我想我们现在有很多事要庆祝,因为我们结束了采访
I'll have a drink for the both of us. Sounds good, Margot.
我要为我们俩喝一杯。听起来不错,玛戈特
This is great, thanks so much. See ya. Bye, bye
太好了,非常感谢。再见。再见,再见

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dialect ['daiəlekt]

想一想再看

n. 方言

联想记忆
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
scale [skeil]

想一想再看

n. 鳞,刻度,衡量,数值范围
v. 依比例决

 
overhaul [.əuvə'hɔ:l]

想一想再看

vt. 仔细检查,翻修,赶上 n. 彻底检查,全面检修

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。