I also have to recognize the Concert Choir.
当然,也要感谢我们的合唱团。
Wow, you guys are good! Well done! Beautiful song.
你们太棒了!多么美妙的曲子!
And I have to join in recognizing all the folks up in the stands -- the parents, siblings, friends
感谢在看台上的家长、兄弟姐妹、朋友们,
so many others who have poured their love and support into these graduates every step of the way.
漫漫长路,在毕业生们成长的每一步中,你们都倾注了自己的爱和支持。
Yeah, this is your day. Your day.
今天是你们所有人的节日。
Now, on this day before Mother's Day, I've got to give a special shout-out to all the moms here. Yay, moms!
在母亲节前夕,在这里我要向在座的每一位母亲致以特别的问候。各位母亲,你们辛苦了!
And I want you to consider this as a public service announcement
当然,大家可以认为这是一则公共服务公告,
for anyone who hasn't bought the flowers or the cards or the gifts yet -- all right?
对于还没有准备好鲜花、卡片、礼物的你们来说。
I'm trying to cover you.
我这是在提醒你们。
But remember that one rule is "keep mom happy." All right?
牢记一个原则,让妈妈快乐。
And finally, most of all, I want to congratulate the men and women of the Tuskegee University Class of 2015! T-U!
最后,也是最重要的一点,我要祝贺塔斯基吉大学2015届全体毕业生们,祝贺你们!