手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 欧美创意广告 > 正文

职场社交平台领英广告 格里姆斯比的故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

At one point, Grimsby was one of the biggest fishing fleets in the world.

格里姆斯比一度是世界上最大的捕鱼船队。
Times have changed. To survive, I'll have to adapt.
但时代已经变了。为了生存,我必须适应。
It's been good to me, the sea.
对我来说,大海一直都很棒。
You've got no worries here.
你不用担心。
You're on your own, doing your own thing.
你只能靠自己,做自己的事。
Takes us sometimes three hours to get to the fishing grounds.
有时我们要花三个小时才能到达渔场。
Once we get there we're working fast as we can.
到了那里,我们就会尽快开始工作。
It's a family business.
这是家族事业。
Jenny, my wife, she works in the shopfront.
珍妮,我的妻子,在商店前台工作。
Then I've got the lads on the boat.
我让孩子们上船帮忙。
Dean, my son-in-law, he helps out with all the computer stuff.
迪恩,我的女婿,他负责帮我处理电脑方面的事情。
Putting your profile picture on.
把你的头像放了上去。
Three people have viewed your profile already -- look! Ohh... as if!
已经有三个人看过你的资料了--看!哦,是啊!
Everyone says there's no fish left in Grimsby.
大家都说格里姆斯比没有鱼了。
There's only a handful of us left now.
现在只剩下我们几个人了。

职场社交平台领英广告 格里姆斯比的故事

I can't stop doing it, let's put it that way.

我停不下来,我不接受这种说法。
I'd like to export to China.
我要出口到中国。
I don't know how this technology is, with all you lot emailing each other.
我不知道这个技术是怎样的,你们这么多人在互相发邮件。
I'm going to have to learn, I know I am.
我知道的是我必须学习。
Chamber International -- just search for them at the top there.
国际商会--只要在顶部搜索就可以了。
Connecting to the right people can be very helpful.
与合适的人联系是很有帮助的。
We've reached out to some connections and had a really positive response from a China wholesaler.
我们已经联系了一些人,并从一个中国批发商那里得到了非常积极的回应。
Good news!
好消息!
Congratulations on your new venture!
恭喜你的新事业开张!
It is nice to know you're not going on your own.
很高兴知道你不是一个人在做。
And I love doing my fishing. Hopefully I could do it all my life.
我喜欢捕鱼。希望我能毕生从事这项工作。
You'd have a job getting rid of me, here.
你要想摆脱我,就得找份工作。
I'm here to stay, I'm afraid.
我恐怕要一直待在这里了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
adapt [ə'dæpt]

想一想再看

vt. 使适应,改编
vi. 适应,适合

联想记忆
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
venture ['ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,风险,投机
v. 尝试,谨慎地做,

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。