Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目
Are you feeling stressed? Have you been working too much?
你压力大吗?你是否过度劳累了?
Maybe what you need is some R&R.
也许你需要休息和放松一下
Ughhhh, I just can't get away from technology or work.
呃呃 我就是摆脱不了科技和工作呀
I don't know what else I can do.
真不知道该怎么办了
OMG! You are so right! IMO you need some R&R.
我的天 你说的太对了 我觉得你需要休息和放松一下
You should book a room at a B&B and if anyone texts you, tell them you'll BRB.
你应该去含早餐的旅馆开一间房 如果有人给你发信息 你就说马上回去
People don't actually talk like that.
大家一般不那么说话
R&R is short for "rest and relaxation." But we often just say R&R.
R&R是“休息和放松”的略称 但我们通常都只说R&R
This is an example of a shortened phrase that you will see in writing and hear in everyday conversation.
这是种你会在书面语中看到和在日常对话中听到的缩写短语
That is not the case for some of the other things Anna said.
但安娜说的其他缩略语就不是这么用的了
And that’s English in a Minute.
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目